Arts West School Reviews

We have a lot of extracurriculars within out Majors. We also have the Interact Club which I run.
I love this school and many of the people in it. It is a new school and is still gaining it's footing in the world. It is very different from any schools in the area. The creativity within the learning process is very good for how I learn.
This school is no longer open due to finances, but it was the best school I ever attended and I loved it with all my heart. The students and teachers were like family to me and it gave me the tools to be a successful person and student in all areas of my life. My musical skills would not be where they are today without this school.
Start Your Review of Arts West School
My teachers are the best in the state. They truly care about their work and about their students. The academics are challenging, but the staff is there to help you every step of the way.
Our building and technology is top tier but college prep services are lacking
There was no bullying and all the students and teachers were very respectful of each other. The small class sizes made learning easier for the teachers and students.
There were no sports being that its an arts school. We usually just had music performances and homework groups after school along with various events.
I don't remember it much because I was in 7th grade when I applied to attend. The audition process was smooth and easy though.