Arts Academy at Benjamin Rush Reviews

My four year experience at the Arts Academy at Benjamin Rush was actually very good. It helped me become more open-minded and understanding to situations and people. learning that people are different, and that's what make everyone unique based on who they are. I was able to express myself and my creativity as a fellow young artist. As students we had a voice in the school, having social justice events or even protests that supported national movement across the country. The Arts Academy at Benjamin Rush was a small community but inspired so many students and even staff. A place where people form lifetime friendships and experience.
This school is outstanding . They provide you with a great academic education while training you in how to excel in your passion of the arts. I am a theater major and have been provided an awesome experience throughout the last 4 years
My experience here is very good. The students are amazing , the teachers are amazing and the staff couldn’t be better. Everyone’s very friendly and super supportive. The school is very homey and is welcoming to everyone no matter who you are. At rush there are all types of majors for students with different interest and you are garanteed to find your place here.
Start Your Review of Arts Academy at Benjamin Rush
Excellent Philadelphia Public High School. Prepared me for College. Excellent teachers and AP courses.
This is my 4th and final year as a parent of a Rush student. Excellent experience! When attending school events, I have been impressed with the school culture --- shown by the fun and warmth exuding from all the students. My daughter's change from a good student in a good grade school to an excellent student is certainly her achievement, but one that has to at the very least, partially credited to the school. Even when reporting a concern or issue, the responses have been quick and definitely service oriented. I think parents should believe that if their children can get accepted by this school, they will be safe and in a positive, nurturing environment.
I like that Rush has a wide variety of students who attend the school. You will not find anyone who conforms to society’s version of normal. On top of the diversity, Rush is a special admission art school so the talent here is beyond describable. Every faculty member here gives 110% effort in every class, they always push you to do your absolute best and make sure every student fully understands each topic before continuing. My time at Rush has been nothing short of amazing and I’m one of the few to say I actually enjoyed going to school everyday.
The staff is amazing and the students are too! We all come from diverse back rounds are are all welcomed with open arms at this school. We don't have the typical "bulling" issues because we are a family.
This school is a great place to express yourself however, I wish that there were better classes and course selection to better prepare me for college
It's a very open and accepting place to learn. All the teachers there are available at any time to help you succeed in the future.
I loved my 4 years at the Arts Academy at Benjamin Rush as an instrumental major. There's always somewhere to fit in, whether it be in sports, majors, or clubs. My old teachers have been very pleasant and respectful to us which made us respect them too which is something that cause a lot of disruption in other schools.
I love Benjamin Rush. Throughout my 4 years in high school I have never experience any kind of bullying. Everyone is like a family in this school. Since is a small public arts school, everyone know each other here. The students and teachers relationships are great. We are able to talk about our problems to the teacher because they are so trustworthy. We can easily make new friends from any grades. All the staff in our school are so nice. The school is super clean.
It's such a great atmosphere where you're constantly being challenged. Overall you leave prepared for your next chapter in life.
Dance program was amazing. I really love this high school and I was one of the students that opened the school in 2008. I was part of the first graduating class in 2012
I was always encouraged to express myself and my individuality was always respected. The school needs to be more adequately funded by the city of philadelphia.
I liked how involved the teachers were, they really knew how to make you feel as if they were teaching one on one.
The school is very diverse and accepting of differences and others. The school also makes sure to highlight the arts and everyone praises each other for their involvement of their arts. The teachers are also friendly with the students allowing the students to feel more connected and trusting of the teacher.
The Arts Academy At Benjamin Rush is one the top art schools in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. We are a college readiness High School. All of our academics are well rounded and made to prepare students for college. You even have the chance to earn college credits during your senior year of high school. Teachers at the Arts Academy At Benjamin Rush are very welcoming and intelligent teachers. It’s hard for some students to develop a friendly relationship with teachers but, that’s not a problem here. All the teachers here at Rush are helpful. The teachers are always here to talk and work things out with you. Rush offers many sports and clubs that all students are welcome to join. The building is safe and secured at all times. The Arts Academy At Benjamin Rush does it’s job when it comes to the students. Rush pushes us to be our best and to develop opinions of our own. Rush teaches us to become leaders. The Arts Academy At Benjamin Rush is truly a great school.
Start Your Review of Arts Academy at Benjamin Rush
This school is very diverse and you feel comfortable everywhere you are and you get all help you need.
I absolutely loved all my time at Rush. All of the teachers were so amazing and supportive and helped me a great deal to become the person I want to be. It was a great school and I liked being there so much.
I am so glad I got to attend Rush Arts, all of the teachers were very passionate and cared for the students, academics were great, and students were always able to express themselves.