Arts & College Preparatory Academy Reviews

I love this school so much. I love the wide range of arts classes we can choose from, from dance, to fashion, to glee club. I love the inclusiveness; nobody is judged here! You can truly be whoever you want. Any race, any sexuality, any religion. Anything. And we all get along for the most part. It's not hard at all to find friends, even if you think you won't. I thought the same thing but boy was I wrong. And the work! Yes, it's rigorous and it's hard, but that's what I love. It prepares me for the future so that when I have to become a proper adult, I'll be ready. We're all a family here, the school isn't huge, but there's just enough space and warmth for everyone. The only thing I wish for ACPA to change is the way they view problems. Problems such as sexual misconduct, or harassment..they should be taken very seriously and not treated as just a simple "backhanded insult".
At ACPA it is much different than your normal high school. ACPA is a home for all and soon a home to 7th and 8th graders! It's hard to leave the best family behind me this year, but I am honored to be apart of this community. Unlike normal public school staff at ACPA our staff are the ones who really help and guide your way through high school. If you seek help they are there at anytime, they make sure you are able to get through all four years.
At first, I wanted to leave. I am glad I stayed. This school allowed me to open up more. The school is good, and yes the classes really challenge you, but I think it will prepare you for college. It is pretty diverse than most schools. The environment is safe for everyone , and they aren't afraid to discuss issues that most schools wouldn't discuss.
Start Your Review of Arts & College Preparatory Academy
Arts and College Preparatory is indeed a great school that me as a student would recommend for any student. Teachers and administratives helps student aquire more knowledge for their future. ACPA is a school that i wont recommend for sports student because they have bad sports facilities, but apart from that, ACPA is the greatest schoool u could ever imagine going to.
ACPA is a very welcoming environment. It has many different classes for all sorts of arts. Sadly it does place focus on visiual or musical arts. There is not writing class nor a large focus on tech teaching.
The teachers are amazing. They are what is best about this school. They are always attentive and WANT to be there to teach and assist the students. The school and staff are all lgbtq friendly and accepting. We do lot care who you love or what color your skin is the main requirement is that you can be respectful of others beliefs and choices.
I absolutely love it here. As a singer and actress, it has provided me so many opportunities and I have learned so much. The environment is very freeing and the staff is incredible.
I love everything about this school. I learned to be comfortable with being myself because of not only the friends I made, but all of the administration as well. Anyone who attends this school would be extremely lucky.
After going here for two weeks I told my father if he ever tried to put me back in public school I wouldn't go
Choosing to go to ACPA was probably then best decision of my high school career. I have been able to grow so much not only as a student but a human being. The diversity at ACPA exposed me to so many different people and has allowed me to have a further understanding and apperciation for the world around me. Acpa has provided me with every opportunity that I could wish for in a high school. The teachers and staff are probably my favorite part about the school. From each of my teachers I have seen not only a passion for teaching and their students, but also a passion for the subject they are teaching. This excitement only incited more excitement in me to learn from them!
I love that school I would not like to see nothing change. It's a non-bullying school so I was just able to focus on just my school work. By doing just that I got excellent grades.
I love the School so much and I love how they accepted you for who you were! It gave me the freedom to find out who I really was and who I wanted to be. I miss highschool it was my best experience yet.
There are hardly any bullying cases since the policy is so strict against bullying. The school does provide a bit more of an emotional protection than a typical high school.
The after school program provides extra help for students who need it, something to do while waiting on their ride, etc.
This school got me out of a not so great public school. This school is accepting towards everyone and attempts to ensure that everyone is safe/happy.
The teachers communicate with the students, ensuring that we learn what we need to and that we understand the material.
Need more security considering our location
I like what we have we need more
Start Your Review of Arts & College Preparatory Academy
Theres is no nurse at school,but it seems pretty safe
I am not a part of any clubs, but I have heard they are fun
This school has a very safe environment both for studying and socializing.The teachers are very caring about their students' issues.They are doing their best to help you get the most out of your academic skills.