Arthur Hill High School Reviews

While in my years at Arthur Hill I have met long lasting friends and teachers that I will keep in touch long after I graduate. I have been prepared for the college, and the next steps of my life.
Arthur Hill High School is a largely diversified school. The teachers are very dedicated to serving students and all other staff members. The principal Mr. Foley is very good at being hands on and involved in all students lives, rather is be a school related issue or home life issue Mr. Foley will offer any resources he can to make his students lives better. He even uses his own cash to help out students if needed. School spirit is one thing every student is very focused on. We all take pride in our school and sports activities. I would definitely recommend this school to any child or parent who is looking for a classic diverse school to send their children to.
My experience was a really good one and an eyeopener. You realize the change from middle school right away. I also learned that if you need extra help it will not come to you, you have to go get it.
Start Your Review of Arthur Hill High School
I like attending AHHS because the staff has made sure that I am prepared for an education beyond high school. If I seem to have fallen off and got side tracked, a teacher, counselor or someone would be sure to pull you aside and address the issue. I feel Arthur Hill has changed my life for the better. I wasn't sure if I wanted to even go to college. Even though my mom has pushed me this far and really expected me to do so. Knowing that so many people from school have shown me that they believe in me and that I can make a difference, I feel like I MUST give it a try. I feel like the staff at Arthur Hill along with my family has instilled in me a great chance at having a successful future that can and will be promising to others.
I liked the college readiness that the school provides not much schools provide that. Also college trips an colleges visiting the school to see students for on site admissions.
There are not very many high school options in town but Arthur Hill is better than what's lay out for you. The teachers for the most part can get you from point A to point B so you can get into a decent college, the officers keep the few bad eggs in line, food could use a LOT of improvement but overall it's a decent school. Again, it beats Saginaw High at least.
Arthur Hill high school academics is really poor. I did things at the hill that I already learned in middle school. It's not challenging at all. One thing they do make sure is that you score high on your SAT and we take a lot of field trips to different colleges and the clubs lets are amazing! They make sure you're on the right track and connect you wit different colleges.
I really enjoyed attending Arthur Hill, the staff made sure you have what you need in order to graduate and they really care for all of the students. While attending Arthur Hill I have gain confidence in myself and have been working harder to reach my goals.
I would like for teachers at this school to change the way they teach, most students can't learn because of the way the way they teach. Also, I would like the food to be a little better than what it is.
The school is not very diverse. However, there were exchange students that contributed to the cultural exchange. The clubs and sports kept students active and involved. The academics were challenging however I wish there was more options to choose from. At the time there was only Calculus and AP English. All the teachers I had were encouraging and dedicated to their work and to the students. I was lucky to have such supportive mentors and role models.
i like that arthur hill has a no tolerating bully free zone. i would like the lunch to change. i would also like the breakfast to change to. i would also like the teachers to teach their class correctly and stop being afraid of the students and just send them out of the room if they are not acting right and disrupting the class. i am only speaking about one teacher and her name is mrs. tracy.
The teachers are very encouraging when it comes to your education. You always have some one to talk to in the Health center, and the councilors always have an ear open for you.
I like how our principal is so connected with each of us and makes sure that our academics are going well as well as our home lives, and he will make sure that he helps us out in any way possible. Also the teachers show us unconditional love by pushing us to apply for scholarships & colleges, but also make sure that we take the SAT very seriously.
I personally like Arthur Hill but I feel like it's really diversified at times especially when it comes to events and/or activities. I would like to see more engagement with students not just always the " popular " ones.
My experience here isn't bad. Of course, we are nowhere near the best school, but there are certain teachers that push us in ways that make us more successful than some of the other schools like us.
So far my experience here has been good. I have made a lot of friends. I am a part of a lot of school clubs and all of the members are nice. I have been getting good grades and I like the teachers. The teachers like me too.
Arthur hill highschool is a pretty basic school, with wonderful teachers who try to get you college ready and push you to your best self. The crowd.. I can say is pretty diverse depending on the way you look at it
Start Your Review of Arthur Hill High School
I love everything, I feel nothing needs to change. I love the fact that you guys give me a chance at many different scholarships.
Having attended Arthur Hill for the last 4 years, I can honestly say that I have experienced the good and the bad. Arthur Hill insures the success of its students through the Lumberjack University, a college readiness and preparatory center that assists students in FAFSA, TIP, college and scholarship applications. The staff also goes out of their way for the students, but all of this assistance and more is often neglected by the students. When all of this is taken advantage however, Arthur Hill guarantees success by providing a cultural, and plentiful experience with many opportunities.
I love the school and the staff. It needs to be updated but overall an amazing learning environment.