Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesC-
Arthur Hill High School is a public, magnet school located in Saginaw, MI. It has 740 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 26 to 1. According to state test scores, 5% of students are at least proficient in math and 5% in reading.
Arthur Hill High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B194 Students
- B171 Students
- A168 Students
- B143 Students
- B-137 Students
- B+128 Students
- B-126 Students
- A+123 Students
- B105 Students
- B+95 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 11 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.19 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.18 responses
Arthur Hill High School Reviews
I genuinely love going to Arthur Hill, I am a proud Lumberjack! Being here has taught me to be humble, kind, and a peacemaker. This school has inspired me to the best I can be, and I hope I get to inspire others here too. I have been at Arthur hill since my eighth grade year because the district decided to place us in the high school. This allowed me to get the feel of high school sooner and I got a chance to know the school. Even with some students poor attitudes I have ever had any problems and the my community is welcoming no matter who you are.
Arthur Hill High School is a largely diversified school. The teachers are very dedicated to serving students and all other staff members. The principal Mr. Foley is very good at being hands on and involved in all students lives, rather is be a school related issue or home life issue Mr. Foley will offer any resources he can to make his students lives better. He even uses his own cash to help out students if needed. School spirit is one thing every student is very focused on. We all take pride in our school and sports activities. I would definitely recommend this school to any child or parent who is looking for a classic diverse school to send their children to.
I like attending AHHS because the staff has made sure that I am prepared for an education beyond high school. If I seem to have fallen off and got side tracked, a teacher, counselor or someone would be sure to pull you aside and address the issue. I feel Arthur Hill has changed my life for the better. I wasn't sure if I wanted to even go to college. Even though my mom has pushed me this far and really expected me to do so. Knowing that so many people from school have shown me that they believe in me and that I can make a difference, I feel like I MUST give it a try. I feel like the staff at Arthur Hill along with my family has instilled in me a great chance at having a successful future that can and will be promising to others.