Arthur County High School Reviews

I love Arthur County Schools. You get one on one experience with teachers and they are always there for students in they need help. I would change the clubs that they have at the school. They do not have a lot of clubs and so there aren't many extracurricular clubs to be in if you do not do sports. I think having a music club or something for fine arts because a lot of kids at this school are a part of fine arts and it would be fun to have a club.
It's the perfect sized school. Teachers and students treat each other like family. The teachers are highly qualified and are excellent at teaching a variety of student.
The academics are okay, though from what I have heard from other school, I feel like we could do better. Starting with teachers who are more professional and respecting.
Start Your Review of Arthur County High School
The school is very well managed, and taken care of.
There is football, volleyball, basketball, track, NHS, student counsel, and quiz bowl. I compete in most of these events and want and love to do so. I have always wished we had soccer or softball, but I am busy with these that it is fine.
I have always loved the fact that since it is such a small community, everyone is involved in all the activitied that happen at the school.
All the teachers at the school love what they do. If they didn't love it, they probably wouldn't be there.
At Arthur High School all students are encouraged to participate in basketball, volleyball, football, and track. Chances of making the team are high. Sports or work are the only after school activity options, so most kids prefer sports.