Arthur County High School Reviews

It's the perfect sized school. Teachers and students treat each other like family. The teachers are highly qualified and are excellent at teaching a variety of student.
The academics are okay, though from what I have heard from other school, I feel like we could do better. Starting with teachers who are more professional and respecting.
The school is very well managed, and taken care of.
Start Your Review of Arthur County High School
There is football, volleyball, basketball, track, NHS, student counsel, and quiz bowl. I compete in most of these events and want and love to do so. I have always wished we had soccer or softball, but I am busy with these that it is fine.
I have always loved the fact that since it is such a small community, everyone is involved in all the activitied that happen at the school.
All the teachers at the school love what they do. If they didn't love it, they probably wouldn't be there.
At Arthur High School all students are encouraged to participate in basketball, volleyball, football, and track. Chances of making the team are high. Sports or work are the only after school activity options, so most kids prefer sports.