Arsenal Technical High School No. 716 Reviews

Arsenal Tech is a pretty good school besides the fights and riots . We have really good opportunities for students though some do not take advantage.
Arsenal Technical High School is a good school. Some kids make it seem bad and when there is fights we always seem to have more cops. I hate the fact that we entered more students to the school but some kids didn’t even have a schedule or the right classes and teachers wouldn’t be inside. Overall they teach education you just gotta mind your own business.
Arsenal Tech is really good school. My teachers are friendly and actually show interest in our work. I get to have really meaningful conversations with them on serious topics and its refreshing. The students are also very active in class.
Start Your Review of Arsenal Technical High School No. 716
I liked that my school was very diverse and provided us with unlimited opportunities, such as our CTC programs and many extra-curricular programs.
ATHS is a big high school. It is set up almost like a college campus, being the way the campus is set up. I enjoyed Tech while my time there. I enjoyed the programs they have there
My time at Arsenal Technical Highschool was brief but it was fun. Some of the teachers didn’t take their jobs seriously but most where top notch. Other than those few guys and gals thanks to the other teachers I was able to learn a great deal and graduate with no regrets.
I had a wonderful experience at Arsenal Tech HighSchool. I had the opportunity to build strong bonds with the teachers, students, and administration there. The campus is a beautiful historic campus that gives you a feel of being on a college campus. While attending Arsenal Tech, I had the opportunity to gain college readiness and college credits before ever attending a college.
My experiences at Arsenal Technical High School is a very great school time to time. The education is good there if you put your mind into it. The teachers has great personalities and want to see the best for you. They will do anything to see you succeed in life’s unless you corporate with them.
I like the diversity at the school and they have a lot of opportunities' at the school like cosmetology, fire and rescue, graphic design, architecture, welding ,animal science, computer science, law, culinary and many more.
Arsenal Technical High School is a typical inner city high school with a few stand out teachers picking up the slack. There's not enough security or motivation of most staff to push the students to go to class. As well, I didn't know where the social workers office was until my JUNIOR YEAR! Social workers are an important vent for kids who are less fortunate. There aren't enough counselors to go around for the kids, and all of my college application work has been on my own. I've only spoken to my counselor twice maybe three times this year.
The school one of those where you do you and and you should pass with everything doeing well. One thing that I would change is then hiring really young people they need to hire the best they can find and just a bunch young teachers
I like the big open campus but i would like to see the college readiness go up. I also like some of the classes that they give and the different route you can take during your high school experience. Another thing I would like to see change is the school lunch , I feel like they give us the poorest school lunch known to man and I think that to be one of the biggest and best schools we need a better lunch . Another thing that needs to change is the teacher and student engagement. The teachers need to try to be more engaged and willing to help a student in any situation .
what i liked about attending Arsenal Tech High School is being about to walk outside as i go class to class.
I love the beautiful campus and how the campus is adorned with trees and flowers during the spring. I do, however, dislike the dislike the forms of disciplinary actions that are present because they are not very effective.
I like that you were able to get your career started your senior year I graduated with my CNA license
I graduated from Tech and my middle child also we both had a awesome time learning and being involved with our sports and academics
My experience at Tech was a little wild, mostly because of the students I was surrounded by. But the different types of magnets my school had really gave students room to grow and helped students figure out what they might want to do with their lives after Highschool. I got the chance to take all honor courses which helped me a lot in achievement, I also got the chance to take 4 AP classes which challenge me even more. Now as a senior in Highschool I've got the chance to take Athletic Training which is currently putting me one step ahead into my future career choice since I want to become a physical therapist. The only thing that I would love to change at that school is the students and how they behave, if students we to change the way they behaved during school hours then it would have a great effect on the schools environment.
Start Your Review of Arsenal Technical High School No. 716
Overall tech is a very big and diverse school with some problems , the teachers dont really help you, you have to very responsible to succeed
I loved all of the different programs that ATHS had to offer. Most of them you are required to start your freshman year which is a downside for students whom are forced to transfer schools and want to enter some of the programs.
This school is good but there is alot of bad influences at this school. Alot of drugs and people bring guns to school. So as long as you stay to yourself and don't hang with them type of people you are good.