Arsenal Technical High School No. 716 is a public school located in Indianapolis, IN. It has 2,063 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 15% of students are at least proficient in math and 31% in reading.
Arsenal Technical High School No. 716 Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A205 Students
- B+175 Students
- B-162 Students
- A+154 Students
- C+124 Students
- B123 Students
- A-114 Students
- B+61 Students
- C55 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.24 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.24 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 65 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.38 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.51 responses
Schools like Arsenal Technical High School No. 716
- CGeorge Washington Community High School No. 721
- Indianapolis Public Schools, IN
- 45 reviews
- C-Emmerich Manual High School
- Public School
- Indianapolis, IN
- 42 reviews
- B-Lawrence Central High School
- Metropolitan School District of Lawrence Township, IN
- 489 reviews
- BBen Davis High School
- Metropolitan School District of Wayne Township, IN
- 489 reviews
Arsenal Technical High School No. 716 Reviews
Arsenal Technical High School is a typical inner city high school with a few stand out teachers picking up the slack. There's not enough security or motivation of most staff to push the students to go to class. As well, I didn't know where the social workers office was until my JUNIOR YEAR! Social workers are an important vent for kids who are less fortunate. There aren't enough counselors to go around for the kids, and all of my college application work has been on my own. I've only spoken to my counselor twice maybe three times this year.
I LOVE the atmosphere of my school! It's a big beautiful campus with tons of flowers and trees. I love being able to go outside and walk to my classes in the sping and fall. It's not the best in the winter, but it's a gorgeous place to be any time of the year. The MSA (Math and Science Academy) program has great teachers and hard working students!
My experience at Tech was a little wild, mostly because of the students I was surrounded by. But the different types of magnets my school had really gave students room to grow and helped students figure out what they might want to do with their lives after Highschool. I got the chance to take all honor courses which helped me a lot in achievement, I also got the chance to take 4 AP classes which challenge me even more. Now as a senior in Highschool I've got the chance to take Athletic Training which is currently putting me one step ahead into my future career choice since I want to become a physical therapist. The only thing that I would love to change at that school is the students and how they behave, if students we to change the way they behaved during school hours then it would have a great effect on the schools environment.