Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+143 Students
- A-104 Students
- A96 Students
- B-88 Students
- A86 Students
- A67 Students
- C+52 Students
- B41 Students
- A-26 Students
- A-25 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses
Arrupe Jesuit High School Reviews
I really appreciate everyone at Arrupe. I love the teachers, because they really put forth their 100% effort, time, and passion. The staff might be more of the 'behind the scenes' part of the equation, but I know the school wouldn't be able to function without them. The community it's a small and it feels very close. I feel like I know almost everyone there, and I like the relationships that are able to be fostered and maintained. The Corporate Work Study program which is unique to Arrupe is such a big part of the school, because we have the opportunity to be exposed to corporate jobs that no one else in Colorado has the opportunity to. I feel very lucky to be a scholar at Arrupe.
I loved attending Arrupe Jesuit High School for four years. The work study program at this high school really prepared me for the outside world. I graduated having worked at 4 different jobs and my resume was was amazing! The teachers all really cared about us and there was always someone to help out with anything! I would not change anything about Arrupe!
I love that Arrupe offers opportunities that made me come out of my comfort zone. I got less shy and became a strong woman for others. My English teacher has done so much to support me in my time of writing. I also love being clubs that Arrupe has. I even got to make my own club. I would like to change how the classes. It would be nice to be more social with everyone and truly become a more closed knit school community. We need a bit more of school spirit that just connects the school together.