Arrupe Jesuit High School is a private, Catholic school located in Denver, CO. It has 381 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. Tuition is $3,150 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 69% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+150 Students
- A-114 Students
- A104 Students
- B-96 Students
- A91 Students
- A79 Students
- C+51 Students
- B48 Students
- A-27 Students
- A-26 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses
Arrupe Jesuit High School Reviews
During my time at the school, it was obvious that all teachers had their favorite student and had no shame in letting the rest of the students know. I saw kids who violated the dress code be told they looked amazing by the Dean and not be punished, while other students would get several hours of detention for having their hair cut too short or having it too long. I did not enjoy my experience at this school. I hope that in the future all students are held accountable at the same level, seeing teachers openly favor one student over the other causes emotional stress.
I have been at Arrupe Jesuit High School since my freshman year and I have seen it grow greatly. During much of my freshman and parts of sophomore year, my school got an eight million dollar expansion from there we were able to increase the amount of people attending my school dramatically. I love the fact that we as students get the opportunity to go out into the real and work at a company sponsor to help pay down our tuition. I would like to see the school get more recognition due to all the hard work that we do.
I really appreciate everyone at Arrupe. I love the teachers, because they really put forth their 100% effort, time, and passion. The staff might be more of the 'behind the scenes' part of the equation, but I know the school wouldn't be able to function without them. The community it's a small and it feels very close. I feel like I know almost everyone there, and I like the relationships that are able to be fostered and maintained. The Corporate Work Study program which is unique to Arrupe is such a big part of the school, because we have the opportunity to be exposed to corporate jobs that no one else in Colorado has the opportunity to. I feel very lucky to be a scholar at Arrupe.