Arroyo Valley High School Reviews

My experience at arroyo was good. But not great & it's not great because of the students that attend that school are most of the time doing drugs.
Arroyo Valley is known for its artistic talent; most notably having annual VAPA art festivals two times a year. With plenty of clubs around, there’s no doubt you’ll find a place to fit in. With all the moving bodies on campus (over two thousand to be exact,) everyone contributes something better to the school. The only thing I would recommend changing is the interior of the school, but the rest is stellar.
I attended Arroyo Valley High School all 4 years and graduated in June 2016, so it was almost 2 years ago. When I attended there I enjoyed it for the most part. A lot of the teachers were very nice and tried their best to allow students to bring up their grades if necessary. They would create these unforgettable bonds with their students which helped us achieve and strive for goals we never thought we could. I could see that a lot of the teachers that worked there loved their job just by the way they treated their students and took the time to help them with their school work.
Start Your Review of Arroyo Valley High School
Arroyo Valley is a unique campus. Although the campus was situated in a 'bad' neighborhood, I had the luck to be enrolled in an honors program- the Middle Years Programme and International Baccalaureate. Thanks to these programs I was able to stay out of trouble and remain on an academic track, which has led to the success that I have experienced so far. While taking this survey, I am keeping in mind those teachers in these programs that have helped me become who I am today.
Arroyo Valley High School is a very unique place. Personally, I enjoyed it because of the teachers that helped me achieve a lot through my time in high school. They inspired me to be more engaged with learning, as well as helping and leading the way with students who have some sort of trouble learning a certain topic. Another reason I enjoyed it is because of the football staff that molded me into the person I have become. I was taught by them to give 110% effort in everything I do in life.
This school has an abundance of inspiring teachers who are willing to get to know and help you succeed. The staff are willing to help and go beyond their job description to make everyone feel safe.
Arroyo Valley is part of the International Baccalaureate program and the AP program. There are always huge opportunities for college readines.
Arroyo Valley High School focuses on students to get educated and to be in their corresponding classes based on their knowledge. They have excellent academies, such as Global Leadership, Medical, Teaching, and Digital Media. They also have excellent teachers. In my opinion, I wouldn't want to go nowhere else if it weren't for the teachers and the academics. Like we say, "Above All the Rest."
Teachers are amazing and care about students but we need more team work to motivate all classman to get into a good college!
The most thing I liked about Arroyo Valley High School are the teachers and coaches that have helped me through my battles. They all made it known that I am not alone. I would not of made it through high school if it wasn't for sports. What I would like to see change at Arroyo Valley High School are the administration. The administration are no help, all they have done for the past four years of MY experience is mess up my schedule multiple times, gave very rude;poor attitude when you need help. Not all of administration is like that, there about four I can say that are not rude to anyone. I would also like to see the sports change I would like to see more resources for student-athletes. This is a piece of my high school experience at Arroyo Valley High School.
The teachers at my school are compassionate and truly care for the future success of their students. The support I have received throughout my college application process from them is amazing.
it is a very good school. as teachers were great and guided us very well. student population was very diverse from being with the good students to being with the bad. you are able to learn many good things from one another on what to do and what not to do. a lot of great opportunities to be found if you use your resources very well. There was a lot of clubs and sports to join in whatever was best fitted for each student.
What I like about Arroyo Valley High School is the academies that are being offered. Also the friendly teachers that are interested in their students academics.
It’s a great place to make friends.Also the teachers are great ready to help and friendly.The activities and clubs are very diversified and accommodate any one who wants to join.
I am a very involved senior, if you hang out with the right crowds everything will be okay! I have been here since freshman year and my MYP and AP teachers have guided me down such a successful app.
Its a okay school with a good amount of academy to get in for any particular pathway they just implemented this so late, so no seniors can take advantage of these new pathways which is terrible because it would've been so helpful back then when i was a freshmen
Arroyo Valley High School is always judged and criticized due to the fact that it is located in San Bernardino. Although, it is an amazing school with amazing programs, teachers, security, administration, resources, and students.
Start Your Review of Arroyo Valley High School
Arroyo Valley High School is a great school when it comes to academics. This school offers both AP and IB classes, as well as the MYP program, that will bring rigorous challenges to the students who decide to tackle these classes. Many people believe that Arroyo is a terrible school due to its locations, but they are completely wrong. Although the location of the school makes to school seem as the underdog, many students that assisted had been accepted into USC, UCLA, UCSD, and Cornell.
I have been attending Arroyo Valley High School since my freshman year . Throughout the experience of being in Arroyo Valley it has helped me to challenge myself by taking Honors and Advanced Placement classes. The school keeps a variety of AP courses open for the students and have more than 4 academic adacemies on school campus. In addition, most academies offer great opportunities for the students. For example, one of the academies on campus that is named Teaching Academy lets the students take college courses from our nearby college Cal State San Bernardino. Many of the teachers are very supportive and helpful when you need them. Especially when the seniors are going through the process of making the senior portfolio and applying to colleges and UC's.
I like the whole idea of all the small school events whether its school spirit week or pep rally's or school games and dances it was always fun. the staff is great and I loved my teachers but the school can use the help of a great principal and more security officers. I think all in all the school is amazing its just the kids that make or break a school.