Arroyo High School Reviews

This school has the best AP Calculus teacher in the whole district! They also have lots of school spirit. The only thing I would change about this school is to have a more organized AVID program.
Arroyo is an average high school. The diversity consist of Hispanics and Asians. There are a variety of classes and AP courses. The teachers however are poor, but they have brought about 10 new teachers. The safety is average, they have supervisors around campus. There is much to choose from for lunch, but it gets boring and only some meals are good. Counselors, depending which one you get may be easy going or not easy going. Faculty/administration is alright, as a student you don't really associate with them. The principal is doing her job. Overall, average school.
My four years at arroyo high school were the best years of my life. There are so many clubs to get involved in and many join several. Our football team and marching band are OUTSTANDING. The parents are also quite involved here. Overall, my experience here was 10/10
Start Your Review of Arroyo High School
Arroyo has extremely great clubs in terms of quality, even when their are not that many. Some teacher are great, and some aren't
I was extremely active at Arroyo High School. Throughout my four years, I took part in two clubs (class council and key club) and two sports (cross country and track and field). The classes at Arroyo vary depending on the level and subject. The ap and honor classes are very serious and a good environment to learn. However in the regukar classes, the students seem uninterested so in response, the teachers do not seem to care much about their education. The overall experience at Arroyo was very positive. The staff are extremely nice and care about the well-being of the students.
Even before Arroyo was awarded the Gold Ribbon, I always believed it was one of the best schools. What makes it so great is that the majority of the teachers and staff are kind and caring. The variety of clubs and sports gives us the chance to be a part of the school and make new friends with the same interests. The events and games are so fun to attend especially with friends. I have had the privilege to also organize talent shows which have always turned out to be amazing. There are many students with hidden talents. The one thing I would like to see change is our teachers. It would be better to replace the teachers who don't care about our education with someone who actually does care.
Arroyo is an average school. For the most part the staff is very polite and helpful. The worst part of the school is the school spirit, because most of the students are to caught up with their own things.
I love how the school offers a diverse variety of clubs. Not only do they stress academics but extra curriculars as well by including band, theater, choir, etc into our courses. The teachers there genuinely want to help students to succeed and enter college.
Arroyo High School is located in the city of El Monte. The school is pretty clean itself but students never pick up after themselves. The teaching environment is not bad but most teachers really don't seem to care much about the student's education. Most of them go off topic and hardly teach the subject they should be teaching. There are many great programs and clubs offered (Leo Club, Key Club, Band, etc. just to name some).
Most of the teachers need to prepare the students better for college readiness. Teachers here are very passionate about teaching, so I like their motivation.
Arroyo has some good teachers and some bad ones. The good ones sometimes outweighs the bad ones so it is tolerable. The campus can be relatively clean. What makes this school good is its extracurricular programs like performing arts, clubs, or sports.
I love the marching band program and the director who leads it. If I was not involved with the program, I wouldn't be half the person I am today. I wish the band was able to receive more funds from the district, seeing as this is a very money-dependent program and requires funds from the students involved.
I like that the staffs are kind and caring to the students and parents. However, through my daughter's perspective, the AP courses' teachers did not prepare students well for AP exams. In fact, the materials were foreign as they were not discussed during the course of studying. This is very disappointing.
Arroyo is a good school in my opinion. Yes, I must admit that there are fights on campus and some bad teachers. However, I never really had a run in with those experiences just here and there. Most of my teachers are great and I have a good time with my friends. I am able to balance out my grades and sports. I think I am able to do that, because of certain people I met at Arroyo. There are those who want to better themselves and the school, while there are other who tarnish themselves and others. I believe that if you met the right people, Arroyo will give you memories that you won't forget.
Arroyo is a very nice school, but the teachers need some improvements. The staffs are all amazing and everyone is very hard working.
One thing I like about Arroyo High School is the Performing Arts Department which I am part of. Throughout Arroyo you will see many magnificent students who are striving to be the best.
I like Arroyo High School because of my experience with the Band and club activities. The school offers many opportunities to put ourselves out there and create lasting memories before we graduate. Our performing arts recently received the Golden Ribbon award, which I was a part of. I am a very involved student. I was able to come out of my comfort zone and became the person I am today. In the future, I hope to see the school grow and develop to be even greater than it is now.
Start Your Review of Arroyo High School
It is an amazing school got to learn from multiple teachers that impacted my life there are some downs but that's is expected from a local high school.
I am a junior at Arroyo High School. My three year experience has been great so far however not the best. The teachers here are helpful and nice. They have helped me prepare for college. The food at school is not so great due to the fact that unhealthy foods are provided. The sports at Arroyo High School are excellent and we win almost at everything!
There are many clubs, sports, and performing arts programs on campus that allow the school to thrive, and continue to do so as the time goes on. Administration is working on building up the school's overall academic achievement. However, I would hope to see teachers work harder in helping students actually learn the material, rather than just helping students with passing their classes to graduate.