Arrowhead Park Early College High School Reviews

Arrowhead Park is brilliant for the kids who don't fit in to the norm - the kids that aren't interested in the drama, sports, or the social ladder that usually comes with high school. The most positive aspect of this school is that it helps you grow into a confident, albeit different, college student. I'd really like to see this school develop more strength in competitiveness and student-led delegations. Students here are very focused on their academics, but they often lose sight of the value that taking initiative in making decisions representing the institution that is APECHS (as much as they can) is a tremendously helpful skill for their future.
It's tough being a freshmen taking college credits to earn an associates degree. The work gets crazy. If you are not serious about any early college I assure that you won't make it. I struggled because I wanted to get back to my 8th grade life with sports, guys, friends, and drama. One thing I don't like about this school is that everyone knows everyone laugh out loud. Responsibilities man, doing homework before you go out.
Wow. This school is incredible! At this school, you are more than just a number, the teachers really care and the administration helps in guiding you on your way to college. The only thing missing is music/sports but the school has a great assortment of clubs to choose from.
Start Your Review of Arrowhead Park Early College High School
Arrowhead Park ECHS has wonderful teachers and academics, and provides college readiness tools far beyond what any other school in the region is capable of. The administration is available to help at all times, whether personal or academic issues. The School works closely with New Mexico State University to provide dual credit courses at no cost to the student, at least 66 credits (an Associate's degree) worth. Bullying is unheard of, and it is a very close-knit community.
This is an amazing school! Our local university offers students of my school free dual credit classes. I will graduate with not only my high school diploma, but also with two assosciates degrees in arts and sciences! We are a small, tightly knit community with some of the highest test scores in the state of New Mexico thanks to our phenominal teachers.
Fast paced environment and great opportunity for high school students to get ahead in academia. The teachers are always helpful and willing to work with students however I do think they should trust the students more of their capability the closer they are to graduating.
This high school provides with everything a high school student needs in order to be prepared for college. College level courses as well as professional instructors that are more than willing to help students that are struggling. The dual credit opportunities that are offered within the campus are an extraordinary way to get a feel for college without the pressure of having to pay for anything that college expects you to.
Early College is an amazing school if you can work hard. Students get a big head start in their careers by getting an associates degree. However, it can be more stressful than other schools, so you have to be able to work hard.
I have had nothing but the best experience! The staff and teachers go above and beyond to help me with anything I may need rather it deal with my education or my personal life. I would not be where I am or the person I am without the encouragement of Arrowhead Park Early College High School. I owe a great part of my accomplishments to them!
The school is very safe. All doors remained locked and the only way to enter is with your student ID.
There's not many extracurricular activities because it is all academic.
Everyone makes friends of a lifetime at this school. The staff is amazing and everyone is very goal-oriented.
The teachers are the absolute best. They have such a love for their students.
Arrowhead Park Early College High School is the best thing that has every happened to me. I don't know who I would be as a student and as a person if I never had attended this school. Every student at this school has the same goal: to have a successful future/career. Early College High School sets students up for college as well as their future careers. What makes this school unique is how focused and driven the students are. I really enjoy seeing how hard the students work and how accomplished they are. We all support each other and help one another to succeed in our goals. We lean on one another and encourage. We're like a big family, proud to watch others grow and succeed. If I had to do it all over again, I would choose this school without a doubt. This school has made me become the person I am today. They have pushed me to become the intelligent person I can be. I have met amazing students who inspire me and teachers who have encouraged me. I don't know where I would be without them.
I honestly could not ask for better teachers. They go above and beyond what they are expected to do. They really care about us as individuals and students and are always there to help. I am never afraid to ask for help. They are always there for us. I appreciate them and wish every student had the opportunity to be educated by my amazing teachers. I truly do not have anything bad to say about them.
High school classes are taken as serious as the College classes. Everyone is respectful and hardworking in getting an "A" in class.
Food prices are low, and the quality if the variety of day-to-day options is awesome.
Start Your Review of Arrowhead Park Early College High School
There is a diversity of people. People who have the same principles hang out together, but no racial/ethnic diversity.
The school's organization in all areas is simply fantastic.
Since this school does not have any sports because it spends all its funds on great college classes.