Arrowhead Park Early College High School Reviews

Arrowhead has been a great experience, the teachers are great as well as the students. Arrowhead has a great culture and they always find ways to make studies been fun. Things I would like to change is that there's not really good activities for everyone, and i would like for them to add more activities.
I loved attending Arrowhead. Not only do they have such great opportunities there, the staff and students are all nice! I love Arrowhead!
The teachers at arrowhead are dedicated and professional, the moment you enter the classroom theyll be ready to work with you until you understand the material, and beyond that, provide a wonderful learning experience where you'll get to really examine in person, what concepts they teach. In the time I've been there, we've done so many things from examining a firetruck's hydraulic system to genetically modifying a strain of E. Coli, and it has helped me understand the material in more ways than one. This school will work with you to ensure that you succeed, the teachers here will review with you until you understand everything, and will even encourage you to continue--even pointing you to resources that will help you expand. This is a wonderful school full that I would recommend to anyone looking for a quality education
Start Your Review of Arrowhead Park Early College High School
It’s awesome!!! Sure, you have to do a summer session during freshman and sophomore year, but you get longer breaks and get to end school two weeks early. The principal is very nice, and the teachers actually care!
P.S. I think you should definitely go to the morning PE because it’s hotter in the afternoon ( ;
Attending to APECHS has made a drastic change in my life. My freshman year I had several of encounters in understanding that this school wasn't like any other high school, hard work and determination were two key factors that made me understand that I wasn't giving my best in APECHS and I had to step up my game if I wanted an associate. Secondly, my sophomore year didn't have a huge impact in my life as junior year did. Junior year that's when the real deal begins because it’s our own responsibilities to show up to our college classes and keep up with our good grades. Our school losing little of its grip to us was a huge step for all of us to take. As many people know teenagers tend to go wild when we are given a little bit of freedom. Senior year is yet to come but looking back through the past years I've seen how this high school has made me appreciate more my education.
I liked that I got college experience while in high school. Liked my classes that I took and was interested in.
I loved the small school setting, this way teachers were able to help everyone. And I liked that we were treated as adults and expected to act as such, it made us seem a little more mature than other high schools. If I could change anything it would be being able to review the teachers from DACC that came to teach at our school, only because I had one teacher I couldn’t understand because he spoke very broken English and another just refused to teach. But overall I had a great experience at Arrowhead.
Arrowhead Park ECHS is a fantastic choice, if you're willing to put in the work. Providing you with access to the University's community college, if you have an ACT score above 23 you become eligible to take classes on NMSU's main campus. Wonderful opportunities available here! I am graduating with 70 credits towards a degree (a full associate's) and it did not cost me anything.
There is not much that I would want to change about Arrowhead, it is an amazing place and everyone is very supportive.
I loved the size of the school. There's just enough students to where the staff can really make a connection with their students, and where you feel like you're not lost in a crowd. I wouldn't even really change anything, for that matter.
Although no school is perfect. This school is really close, they provide students with the ability to dream bigger than they even anticipated. I was in the first class, when the school opened and we were able to gain a lot more than those who went to other high schools. It was a great experience and I hope that this school is consistently supported for its genuine interest towards its students.
The School has an overall positive atmosphere. The teachers are always pushing students to succeed, which leads to us competing with our classmates. The teachers make the classes fun, even if the topics seem dead boring. The Principal and our dean of students are extremely friendly and are always willing to help the students.
Arrowhead Park is brilliant for the kids who don't fit in to the norm - the kids that aren't interested in the drama, sports, or the social ladder that usually comes with high school. The most positive aspect of this school is that it helps you grow into a confident, albeit different, college student. I'd really like to see this school develop more strength in competitiveness and student-led delegations. Students here are very focused on their academics, but they often lose sight of the value that taking initiative in making decisions representing the institution that is APECHS (as much as they can) is a tremendously helpful skill for their future.
It's tough being a freshmen taking college credits to earn an associates degree. The work gets crazy. If you are not serious about any early college I assure that you won't make it. I struggled because I wanted to get back to my 8th grade life with sports, guys, friends, and drama. One thing I don't like about this school is that everyone knows everyone laugh out loud. Responsibilities man, doing homework before you go out.
Wow. This school is incredible! At this school, you are more than just a number, the teachers really care and the administration helps in guiding you on your way to college. The only thing missing is music/sports but the school has a great assortment of clubs to choose from.
Arrowhead Park ECHS has wonderful teachers and academics, and provides college readiness tools far beyond what any other school in the region is capable of. The administration is available to help at all times, whether personal or academic issues. The School works closely with New Mexico State University to provide dual credit courses at no cost to the student, at least 66 credits (an Associate's degree) worth. Bullying is unheard of, and it is a very close-knit community.
This is an amazing school! Our local university offers students of my school free dual credit classes. I will graduate with not only my high school diploma, but also with two assosciates degrees in arts and sciences! We are a small, tightly knit community with some of the highest test scores in the state of New Mexico thanks to our phenominal teachers.
Start Your Review of Arrowhead Park Early College High School
Fast paced environment and great opportunity for high school students to get ahead in academia. The teachers are always helpful and willing to work with students however I do think they should trust the students more of their capability the closer they are to graduating.
This high school provides with everything a high school student needs in order to be prepared for college. College level courses as well as professional instructors that are more than willing to help students that are struggling. The dual credit opportunities that are offered within the campus are an extraordinary way to get a feel for college without the pressure of having to pay for anything that college expects you to.
Early College is an amazing school if you can work hard. Students get a big head start in their careers by getting an associates degree. However, it can be more stressful than other schools, so you have to be able to work hard.