Arrowhead High School Reviews

There are a lot of things that I liked about Arrowhead. I liked the teachers. They often encouraged me and other students to try to work through lessons on our own, but they were always there if we needed help or had questions. I liked the building. The campus always felt small enough to memorize and feel comfortable in, but it never felt so small that I was cramped and uncomfortable. Like every school, Arrowhead has its issues. Arrowhead is not good at communicating to teachers and students. They try but are often unsuccessful. Arrowhead also has a large population of students. There are always a lot of students in a class, and sometimes students have to push to be heard or seen over everyone else. Overall, my experience at Arrowhead was relatively positive.
I liked that there is something for everyone between sports, clubs, and after school activities but although there is something for everyone, no activity is as important as varsity sports.
The academics at Arrowhead High School are superb. We are one of the top high schools in the state in terms of academics. The school spirit is greater than average as is evidenced by our passion at athletic events. We have a wide variety of clubs; making it easy for many different students to get involved. However, we have very little racial or economic diversity. Our facilities are adequate, but the administration focuses too much of its attention on funding the football team. Other sports are not recognized to as much of an extent. I would like to see more funding go towards classrooms as well as bathrooms.
Start Your Review of Arrowhead High School
This school is horrible. If theres a problem with how they’re handling something they’ll yell and threaten with disciplinary action. Even if you just bring up that what they’re doing doesn’t help how the learning process. Teachers at this school will call other teachers on the phone and tell them that they can yell at students also. So unless you learn like the perfect robot student, you won’t do very well here. Don’t even try to argue your case. They won’t listen. Believe me. They’re stuck in their ways. It’s their way or nothing. They don’t care that each student has individual needs. That doesn’t matter. My child has had horrid expirences here over the years and I strongly recommend that you don’t send your kids here.
Arrowhead High School boasts that here at this school, there is something for everyone. This is fairly true. With dozens of clubs and dozens of sports teams, there is plenty for someone to get involved in. In my four years here, I have grown as a student, thinker, and overall person. One has the ability to be flexible in their studies and it truly sets up its students for success later on in life. If I had not gone to this school, gone through the special programs it offers, and made the friends that I did here, my post-secondary school options would not be as bright as they are now.
There are so many opportunities and resources for you to utilize as a student. I feel truly blessed to have gone here for high school. There are so many clubs and sports to participate in, as well as excellent academics and teachers who want you to succeed.
Decent school. Most people here are rather wealthy, but overall decent teachers and education. Sports teams are also dominant.
Arrowhead had a good education and was good for sports. Bad diversity and administration. It's is the Hartland area which has little diversity. Good classes that prepare you for college.
Arrowhead has provided me with a great variety of opportunities. There is a place for everyone to fit in. This is a great school academically. It is also good for those involved in sports. They do a good job of getting students ready for college. Like every school Arrowhead has it's good parts and bad parts. I think they need to do a better job plowing and shouldn't have such a high priced parking pass. Overall Arrowhead is a great school for everyone and anyone.
Arrowhead High School is incredibly wealthy and uses those resources to provide a multitude of resources to students. It employs top-notch faculty and staff, and maintains its academic resources. From a student point of view, it appears almost every teacher is wonderful, interested in their students, and genuinely wants to help them learn and succeed. I've had a fantastic four years at the school; I've thrived academically, and had a fun time. There are so many clubs and activities that someone can join that you're bound to find friends, with similar interests, and find something to enjoy. The school does a fair job of preparing you for the future.
That said, the school/administration often struggles to "fairly" (again, student perspective) balance how its resources are used. Athletics are heavily weighted at the school as opposed to other activities, such as the performing arts. Even less popular sports are often skimped; on occasion, this appears to cause safety problems.
It had some good things, but overall didn't seem much better than other schools. Too much emphasis on sports over academics.
Arrowhead High School might be huge, but it is a very welcoming school to be a part of. It excels in every aspect of sports to athletics. I think the best thing Arrowhead has going for it, would be the staff. They have gotten a great group of teachers who care about the students and do everything they can to help them succeed.
Overall, the program is very good for me so far and has meet my needs. Arrowhead is a place where I never feel judged and it is a very welcoming place to go to school.
Great school, I have no complaints. The school has so many facilities and resources, the teachers all specialize in their classes, and the classes are just the right size.
Arrowhead High school is what parents would think as of as a dream school. Although there are some issues such as drug use, there are more pros than cons. The large school provides lots of opportunities for everyone going in whatever direction they wish. There are tons of sports and clubs to be apart of but the school tends to prefer student-athletes. When you participate in sports you are favored and it makes it easier to pass classes. Teachers do really care about students and they really do want everyone to pass and get the best from each class they take.
Arrowhead was a fantastic school with nice teachers and amazing people. I have met lifelong friends at this school, which is one the most important things you can get from a High School. Arrowhead has helped me learn a lot about who I am and helped me get into a college. Arrowhead has a large population and is like a small college which really helps me because I am heading to Concordia which does not have a huge population. I loved all the activities you could do at Arrowhead. It has something for everyone. I was on the soccer team and my best memory is going to State this year and is something that I will never forget. I really recommend anyone to go to Arrowhead High School.
It was a great school experience overall. I felt like it prepared me well for college. The teachers and atmosphere were great; I really enjoyed it.
Start Your Review of Arrowhead High School
Arrowhead High School is a very good school and is located in a safe and secure small town. The teachers here are very good and are very good at preparing students for college-level classes. Arrowhead also has a very strong sports reputation and has a good social environment.
I feel as though academics and college preparation were not the main focus at Arrowhead High School. Sports and extracurriculars were heavily supported, yet the curriculum did not prepare me for college. When I started college, I had to heavily adapt to the fact that my grade was based on 6-8 large assignments, rather than 20+ smaller assignments as it was in high school. The class periods were also too short and too frequent, making it difficult for teachers to go in depth about the new material they were sharing that day. However, I did like the sense of community in the school and the opportunities teachers gave for creative and fun projects.
Arrowhead High School is a school of excellence and pays more attention to academics, sports, and safety. Arrowhead High School has a great accommodation for everyone.
I may like Arrowhead to improve more on diversity. Although Arrowhead is diverse but I may like it to be more diverse so that the world can class it excellent in the field of diversity. Arrowhead always is there to meet everyone's needs.