Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Arp High School is an above average, public school located in Arp, TX. It has 249 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. According to state test scores, 55% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Arp High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C78 Students
- B58 Students
- A36 Students
- A+35 Students
- A+34 Students
- B29 Students
- A24 Students
- A-22 Students
- A-21 Students
- B17 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Arp High School
- B+Sabine High School
- Sabine Independent School District, TX
- 70 reviews
- B+Troup High School
- Troup Independent School District, TX
- 64 reviews
- B-Chapel Hill High School
- Chapel Hill Independent School District (Tyler), TX
- 88 reviews
- B-Carlisle School
- Carlisle Independent School District, TX
- PK, K-12
- 13 reviews
Arp High School Reviews
It is a small school, around 200-300 students in the high school, therefore there can be lots of great connections with teachers. The teachers are supportive and caring. There are several dual credit opportunities available and an AP calculus class as well. Some of the teachers should not be teaching, and the school really lacks great communication skills. Overall, very good education with kind teachers.
There’s little to no diversity. They don’t know how to deal with certain serious problems, and they base everything on a certain group of people. The classes are very small, which is really good for people who prefer to be in a classroom with less people. There’s more one on one help if needed. The teachers are nice, but there’s little to no help for college prep. There’s only a bare minimum in options for classes.
I like how organized the school is. They like to stay on schedule and keep things from going off course. Arp High School has excellent art and theatre teachers. They are fully committed to their job and work hard to keep their students learning. The athletic coaches try their best to push the students to make them stronger for the sports. I also like how encouraging the teachers are towards the students.