Arp High School is an above average, public school located in Arp, TX. It has 253 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. According to state test scores, 72% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Arp High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C67 Students
- B50 Students
- A33 Students
- A+33 Students
- A+31 Students
- B-29 Students
- A20 Students
- A-20 Students
- A-19 Students
- B16 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Arp High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Arp High School
- BSabine High School
- Sabine Independent School District, TX
- 63 reviews
- B+Troup High School
- Troup Independent School District, TX
- 62 reviews
- BChapel Hill High School
- Chapel Hill Independent School District (Tyler), TX
- 82 reviews
- BCarlisle School
- Carlisle Independent School District, TX
- PK, K-12
- 13 reviews
Arp High School Reviews
Arp recently started two new clubs that favor the more outdoorsy people rather than the athletic. The teachers care about how you perform in their classes and are willing to help anytime when a student is struggling. Arp has a study hall built into its daily schedule that allows students to get needed help, finish tests, work on homework, or study for their classes.
I really enjoyed all of the wonderful people I have got to meet and become friends with. Over the years of going to Arp Independent School District I enjoyed the teachers, the learning experience, the amazing extracurricular activities we have, and the amazing people that go and work here. The teachers and people are friendly and are always ready to help you when you do not understand something and will sit with you one on one to help you understand and help you get it right.
We don't have the greatest of food, but we do have healthier food then my older schools. The teachers are pretty great though and when I moved here about 3 months ago, I didn't know anybody here. But when I walked in, I had made a friend before going to my first class. Everybody is really friendly and there is little to no bullies. I am a profound Christian and unlike my old school, they provide a Christian bible club on Wednesdays. I really enjoy being able to be open about my religion and my beliefs here at Arp High School. Thank You.