Arnold O. Beckman High School Reviews

I liked the school events like dances, games and movie festival. It was a good high school experience. The thing students always dislike was the loads of work needing to be done over break. Students were not able to enjoy the break due to the stress of needing all the class assignments finished before class.
I had a fun time at beckman. The teachers in the stem field are all great. There are good ap teachers in general.
I really liked the teachers here at the school. Most teachers actually cared about their students whereas in other places the teachers could not have cared less. They only cared about their paycheck. It is no lie that teachers are really underpaid yet they would still go out of their way to make sure students were passing a class. I really like the involvement options students have. Whether it is a sport or a club or something else, there is something for everybody to participate in.
Start Your Review of Arnold O. Beckman High School
ajfkasdjf;asjfadkjf;asjdf;akjf;akjdfa;kjf;akfdja;sdkfajs;fkajsd;fkajsdf;kajdsf;aksdjf;adkfjas;dfalsdkfjad;falskdfja;sdflksdafja;sdflkajf;lkaj;df/alskjfa;skdfj
I like this school because it is apparently one of the best in the area, but there is a lot not being told. For example, the bathrooms are terrible and the students smoke everyday in the bathrooms.
Overall, Beckman high school is a very good school, due to the wide varieties of classes, they offer, along with offering clubs and other activities. In addition, Beckman has a very strong section in the science and history section.
I would like to see some of the teachers that don't have the best interest of the students be replaces, but on the other hand there are some very good teachers who successfully motivate students to do their best and be better.
Arnold O. Beckman High School is an amazing school if you are correctly suited for it. Personally, I am. To be successful at Beckman, you have to have a strong competitive nature, and be up for competition. The teachers will support any student if they ever need help, and the other students are so supportive of each other, even in the most competitive times. However, the competition also serves as a negative to the school as it feels like there is always someone better than you and that you will never be the best you can be.
I like the teachers at Beckman they make sure you stay on top of things and expect your best. They also will help you personally if you have any questions. Something i would like to see change would be the social dynamics in the school. People are too distant into their own groups.
My experience with Arnold O. Beckman High School has been an overall great experience. Beckman excels at giving kids the opportunity to shape themselves into well-rounded students by promoting the four A's: Academics, Athletics, Arts, and Activities. The staff at Beckman goes above and beyond to reach out to students who may be struggling, especially the teachers. Although a public school, Beckman provides equal opportunity for all students thanks to the significant resources provided in each of the four A's. This safe, student-oriented, and fun environment is a great place for any kid to attend, no matter the background, intelligence, or success rate.
This is the worst high school in the nation and should be burned down. You cannot succeed unless you are a genius. The administration should be put in prison and the staff fired.
Depending on the teacher, some teachers are very involved in a student's academic career and personally want them to succeed academically. The school provides a lot of resources and information to help guide students inside and outside the classroom, as well as helping them transition into college.
Arnold O Beckman High School provides the best education and faculty for students to learn and grab every opportunities possible. The teachers are willing to sacrifice their leisure time to students. I really believe that the staff is what makes Beckman so great. Although the student body is spirited, open, and bright, I would have to say that the teachers make the school shine as bright as it does. This is because of their heart and vision for the students and their future.
Beckman High School is a top-notch school in the Tustin Unified School District. All of the teachers are hardworking and many put great effort into ensuring their students understand the material presented in the curriculum. The programs within the school such as Theater Arts, Marching Band and Color Guard, Choir, Video Production, Art, etc. are award-winning and led by fantastic teachers and student leaders. Athletics is equally well-coached and makes the school competitive within the district. The student committee (ASB)tenaciously works to increase inclusivity and strengthen the bonds within each individual group on campus. Overall, each students makes their own experience one to remember.
Beckman High School was a great experience. I gained so much in both knowledge and experience. Some of the teachers were amazing and have helped me find out what I want to do in life. Other teachers and administration are less helpful and compassionate. The school is academically driven and pushes many of it tops students to be the best. Ironically there are also trouble makers that the school pushes to graduate and sometimes are clueless about helping the top students. While Beckman does have its problems I do not regret attending the school and have some of the best times of my life there.
The teachers were very encouraging, the atmosphere was fantastic, and classes were challenging. The activities were fun and interactive. It has continued to grow into a beautiful campus and the student clubs and activities have become much better.
Beckman High School was recently built and is currently still undergoing some renovations. It is a great school that allows all students to take risks and challenges in order to increase their opportunities. There are many wonderful teachers on campus who can help with students who struggle with the class as well as personal problems. Overall, as a recent high school, Beckman has been doing very well in academics, athletics, arts, and activities.
Start Your Review of Arnold O. Beckman High School
I would like to see less busy work assigned by teachers, which would permit more time for extracurricular activities, volunteer work, and spending time with friends or family. Beckman did not allow for a healthy and balanced lifestyle because students were assigned several hours of homework per night and the sports at Beckman were very demanding physically and emotionally. I worked hard and earned a 4.5 GPA, but my overall experience was an average one because I was forced to exert so much time and energy into my academics.
I attended Arnold O. Beckman Highschool for 4 years. It was definitely an amazing experience. First off, the teaching faculty exceeded my expectations when I was coming in as a Freshman. One of the best qualities all the teachers alike possessed was empathy. They weren’t there with the intent of just making an extra buck. During my 4 years they truly cared about my progression and ongoing education. The school also had an abundant amount of resources to help the student body succeed in their educational goals; wether it be the rental laptops, after school tutoring, and tutorial workshops. One of the last things I liked about Arnold O. Beckman was the ASB group that planned our three Highschool dances and Senior Night. Our Senior Night was an unforgetful event and was the perfect ending to a bittersweet experience.
So far my experience at Beckman has been great. I have met many people and without them I am not sure what I'd do. There are so many opportunities to get involved but I didn't taken advantage of them. I have had amazing teachers who have helped me in my classes. One in particular, a coach, saw how determined and how hard I worked to improve my freshman year. It may be a PE class but it meant a lot that he saw my hard work and my progress. He and the other students in my class are very encouraging as well as respectful. I went on to join Strength and Conditioning my sophomore year. Being one of the few girls in this class was a little intimidating but it really doesn't matter because everyone in that class works hard and is focused on their own progress. Strength and Conditioning is the best choice I made regarding PE classes. Beckman also has a Career Center and there is a lot of information about college, job opportunities, and ROP courses.