Arnold O. Beckman High School Reviews

My expirance at Arnold O. Beckman high school is and has been a blast honestly. I have grown smarter over the years because everything is all about academics here. I thought that coming here I wouldn't fit in but I was wrong. I really enjoy coming to this school i mean nobody like waking up to come to school and I am not saying you won't have that feeling here. Most majority class teachers are really funny and have a nice and fun personality.
I have really enjoyed my years at Beckman High School. Not only have I been academically challenged in all of my classes, but I have also met a great number of supportive people who I am sure I will remember and be thankful for in the years to come.
Beckman High School is an extremely diverse school. The campus is very friendly and clean. Students are very polite. Students are heavily involved in clubs and sports and other after school activities. The academic courses and the level of college readiness is very good here at Beckman High. Beckman High School is an overall great school.
Start Your Review of Arnold O. Beckman High School
Overall, I loved Beckman. I felt that the curriculum was strong and helped me excel in college. I loved majority of my teachers and felt that they cared.

My only issue with Beckman is that I thought administration liked to hide major incidences. For example, I felt the administrators didn't address the student body when traumatic events happened. I am not sure how the school has changed since, but hopefully there has been improvements.
Arnold O. Beckman is a place where everyone fits in--figuratively, of course, because the school has to squeeze in the insane amount of students it takes in every year. Nevertheless, never has there been a more inclusive environment that I have encountered. A diverse student body of all the races and religions you could name, a wide-acceptance of out lgbtq+ students and an encouragement to come out for those still in the closet, and a diverse staff of kind teachers invested in the education of their students. There are a massive amount of clubs and activities. Academia at Beckman is part of the school culture--us nerds and geeks are right at home. And if you don't count yourself a nerd or a geek, never fear because our athletics are top notch (excluding a disastrous football team) and many of our sports teams boast division 1.
I like Beckman because it is safe and fun. I met my best friends here and the staff is friendly and kind. I like how you can get help from staff and other resources. I like how there is late start.
it's an ok school. doesn't seem like teachers are there for your success and best interest, just to lower your grades and make it harder to succeed. many teachers also don't teach, and expect the class to know everything.
One of the best schools. Good teachers and high academic standards. Great extracurricular activities
Beckman is a really diverse school that has let me find different opportunities to be involved in school and in my community. I also believe it is really helpful when it comes to college readiness and is able to provide good resources. But, I believe that there could be better representation of female sports in the school.
Very safe and diverse school. Split nearly 1/3 Caucasian, 1/3 Asian and 1/3 Hispanic. Overall competitive school, with lots of activities to be involved in. Friendly people and competitive curriculum makes this place a good school.
Beckman was a nice school surrounded by a nice neighborhood. The school is fairly new so all the tech is all up to date and the school looks nice
Excellent school with closed gates campus. I feel very safe all the time. Also over the summer teachers and staffs got trained by Irvine Police Department how to respond in case of emergency. They learned how to shoot and how to operate the locked door procedure. Teachers are devoted and care about their students. All the sport clubs are excellent. PTO at beckman are super strong. Together they raised a lot of money to support all department at school. The counselors are super helpful to get their seniors ready for common app and BCAP. BRAVO
Amazing experience with great teachers. The administration is supportive towards high achieving students, although there is a little bit of neglect if you fall behind.
Beckman is a wonderful school with the right mix of academics, extra curricular activities, diversity and discipline. Beckman has excellent teachers who are fully committed to enabling students for college. There is a strong focus on academics but it is never overwhelming for the students like some other schools.

Beckman has been the reason why I have been able to excel at academics and prepared me for the rigors of college. I would recommend Beckman to anyone moving to this area as the school of choice. I will leave Beckman next year with incredibly fond memories of my teachers and classmates and remain forever grateful for all the learning
It is a pretty good school overall but some teachers in certain subjects do not teach well. Other than that it is fine
I liked the school events like dances, games and movie festival. It was a good high school experience. The thing students always dislike was the loads of work needing to be done over break. Students were not able to enjoy the break due to the stress of needing all the class assignments finished before class.
I had a fun time at beckman. The teachers in the stem field are all great. There are good ap teachers in general.
Start Your Review of Arnold O. Beckman High School
I really liked the teachers here at the school. Most teachers actually cared about their students whereas in other places the teachers could not have cared less. They only cared about their paycheck. It is no lie that teachers are really underpaid yet they would still go out of their way to make sure students were passing a class. I really like the involvement options students have. Whether it is a sport or a club or something else, there is something for everybody to participate in.
ajfkasdjf;asjfadkjf;asjdf;akjf;akjdfa;kjf;akfdja;sdkfajs;fkajsd;fkajsdf;kajdsf;aksdjf;adkfjas;dfalsdkfjad;falskdfja;sdflksdafja;sdflkajf;lkaj;df/alskjfa;skdfj
I like this school because it is apparently one of the best in the area, but there is a lot not being told. For example, the bathrooms are terrible and the students smoke everyday in the bathrooms.