Armijo High School Reviews

My experience as a student in Armijo High School would be pretty fun. What i like the most as in this as being a junior is my class Welding. My teacher he is very understanding at first as in being in that class I thought to my self no this is to scary i do not think this is for me. I was completely wrong i love that class and I look forward going in there everyday. If i could change armijo in a way it is probably the Teachers like okay i understand everyone has there way in teaching but like there are some teacher that just do not care as they say they do and i think they should get fired and get someone that actually cares about school education and likes teenagers and can work as a team.
ARMIJO is a great school, it is very community based. Also, it has a lot of programs like JROTC, Multi-media Academy,Welding, and so much more. ARMIJO is a school that has a strong school spirit and welcoming to new students.
Overall, Armijo High School is a pretty good to average school. At Armijo, they offer very good academic progams that could be applied for (such as AVID, International Bachelorette) however, I find that there are also many students who don't seem to be so motivated in their studies. In addition, Armijo has a wonderful amount of diversity, as there are many different cultures and heritages to be explored and come across aswell as clubs that support these ideas. So far my overall experience at Armijo has been a good one, and I hope to continue it as so.
Start Your Review of Armijo High School
This school is pretty average. The electives suck and all the school has going for it is the IB program.
The atmosphere of Armijo was very welcoming & safe. I graduated as an Armijo Indian alumni c/o 2018 & I would not have wanted to graduate anywhere else. I loved the diversity and the academics the school had & the student body leadership didn't fail to bring all the students together in fun & exciting ways.
This up coming school year I would be a Junior, I've been involved with WASC, Soccer, AVID, and English 10 honors. I've experienced the love that the faculties have for their students. Once you enter the school from the cafeteria this is what I experience: The janitor greats you with a smile and says something like this;"Have a good day ladies," If you get breakfast the ladies who serve you always end with a 'have a good day'. If you're involved with your classes and teachers you'd probably experience their love for you, I know I have. Every teacher wants for their students to succeed in life and that is a Fact. So come and join us at Armijo High School!
My overall personal experience was pretty good especially within the IB program. Most people on campus were nice and most kept to themselves. However, I would like to see improvements on discipline and respect.
I'd like to start off by clarifying that this is from the perspective of an IB student at Armijo, which provides a far different experience compared to those who are not in the program. But for students in Armijo's IB Program, the school is pretty great! The school is close to Fairfield's downtown area, which is great to visit after school for coffee, Mexican food, baked goods, etc.... As for the environment in the IB program, it's like one big family. By the time students reach their senior year, they've been together for 4 years, have gon through hell together, and it feels like coming home everytime you enter class. the IB teachers are (almost) all amazing and are great at teaching and connecting with students. I could say so much more but I'm running out of space. But to end, the school might not be great for non-IB students, but for IB kids it's pretty good!
No two days were alike at Armijo which never made it boring. Although there were frequent fights, dirty restrooms , and the overall age of the school makes it less appealing.
Armijo high school is a school with a staff that cares for the future of their students and that prepares students through vigouros courses, as well as a school with the most diverse group of students you will ever see. There is a club and a group for every person at armijo and during my first year there I found my group. The most memorable things from this year is being around a community that cares for my future and well-being while being able to do things that I am passionate about such as band and marching band. I met so many gray people and teachers and I feel like in my year I have grown not only as a student , but as a person as well. I had a great year and I can't wait to return for the next. Overall my experience with the community at armijo is a ten out of ten.
I would like to see more student involvement as well as overall care for the students. However, it is one of the most diverse schools in our county. The sports programs could be better, but Armijo has the IB Program which is a great program.
Armjio high school has its good and bad sides. Especially with teachers and rascim . With my experience with armjio high school have had and have teachers were their grading takes weeks for updates .
Armijo High School is a great school if you are in the IB Program. If you are in that program then naturally your college readiness and teachers are better. The diverse student population is the best thing about Armijo. Things I would like to see changed is the schools facilities. The school is over 125 years old and renovations are a necessity.
I am an 18 year-old high school senior who has experienced nearly 4 years at this high school. All in all, the school has mostly good teachers/staff. There is a great library, modern office. Many different types of classes are also offered.
Armijo High School had a good academic program and a decent sports program. AP and IB classes were offered at this school. Many graduates of this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Armijo High School has a variety of different experiences that are both positive and negative. The positives about Armijo includes the numerous number of sports with amazing school spirit. Armijo also has the IB program which helps a lot for students who are willing to push harder and the experience the college rigourousness. Some negatives about the Armijo High School includes the less participation of students in school events. Another negative is the number of fights and the quality of food that is served in the cafetaria.
Armijo High is a very friendly place for you to be yourself. Teachers and students are very friendly to each other they make your school experience comfortable.
Start Your Review of Armijo High School
The education I have received at Armijo can be described as outstanding. I am part of the IB program which is a very rigorous program where students really have to put all of their effort and time into the work that is given to them. Some faculty members are not as welcoming and do not take into consideration of your feelings at times. I would like teachers and staff members to be understanding and caring towards the students on campus.
Armijo High School is an interesting school, in which there are examples of individuals who are well educated due to the many education-oriented programs located there (such as the International Baccalaureate Program). These students are given a fair amount of resources to work on their skills needed in college and throughout life. This, combined with the well-balanced diversity of cultures on campus, has left me satisfied with my experience as an Armijo alumni.

With that being said, there are some downsides to the campus. A fair amount of the facilities are under-maintained or are in disrepair (in contrast to the new administration office and the new library), most notably the bathrooms which are always unsanitary due to their age, lack of maintenance, and due to the actions of some students.
Armijo was an amazing experience and I felt I developed in such a positive way. Also, the school offered the IB program which pushes you to become an outward thinker.