Armada High School is an above average, public school located in Armada, MI. It has 691 students in grades 8-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 27 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Armada High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B124 Students
- A103 Students
- B+75 Students
- A+70 Students
- C+61 Students
- B+59 Students
- B58 Students
- B+46 Students
- B43 Students
- B41 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.17 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.17 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.29 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.29 responses
Schools like Armada High School
- B-Almont High School
- Almont Community Schools, MI
- 130 reviews
- BAnchor Bay High School
- Anchor Bay School District, MI
- 263 reviews
- BRichmond Community High School
- Richmond Community Schools, MI
- 100 reviews
- BRomeo High School
- Romeo Community Schools, MI
- 270 reviews
Armada High School Reviews
In Armada, I loved the opportunities they gave me to realize what I'm good at. Like their medical programs. They offer a wide range of medical courses that help inspire students to chase after their dreams in the medical field. Not only is there medicine, but also theatre, band, cheerleading, dance, and writing! The only thing I'd like to see change, is the community. Armada is such a small town and small school, I would love to see more and more people come in and experience the educational programs Armada offers!
Great school and great community! I enjoyed my education while there, the faculty are there to help and genuinely care about their students. There is a strong need for the arts and the school does a good job supporting these groups.
I really enjoyed the connections I could make with people in my graduating class as well as my clubs/sports. Because the school is small, it allowed me to know my teachers and classmates well and have a personal connection with most of them. One thing I did not like was the lack of diversity - there is not really any cultural diversity, but that is more because of the small town. It doesn’t allow the students to be introduced to other people, places, and religions that can even be found in our home state. It made me very naive going into the “real world”. I did not fully understand the effects some events had on other people.