Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesA
Arlington Memorial Middle/High School is an above average, public school located in Arlington, VT. It has 200 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Arlington Memorial Middle/High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-15 Students
- B-6 Students
- B4 Students
- B-4 Students
- C-3 Students
- B-3 Students
- A+3 Students
- B3 Students
- A+3 Students
- A3 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Arlington Memorial Middle/High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
Schools like Arlington Memorial Middle/High School
- B-Cambridge Junior/Senior High School
- Cambridge Central School District, NY
- 26 reviews
- B-Hoosick Falls Junior/Senior High School
- Hoosick Falls Central School District, NY
- 42 reviews
- B-Mt. Anthony Union High School
- Mount Anthony Union High School District, VT
- 85 reviews
- B-Salem High School
- Salem Central School District, NY
- 16 reviews
Arlington Memorial Middle/High School Reviews
A wonderful, small school with dedicated staff. It is really a blessing to be able to go to a school with so much history, and with such a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Due to its small size and rural location, there is definitely less diversity than what might be found at larger urban schools, nevertheless, Arlington School is open-minded and accepting of all students.
This is a small school that offers so many levels of learning. Standard classes to AP Courses. All students are welcome to participate in sports and culture activities. Both Boys and Girls won division state Championships in Soccer with the Girls repeating .
Good culture. Overall a good school to attend, especially if you are looking for a small and caring school.