Arlington High School Reviews

The school is great they are getting you ready for college and that have so many courses that are great on college resumes. They have great clubs that you can get involved in. The best and effective class is personal finance because it gets you ready for real world expenses. Everyone that lives in arlington should send there kids there.
Academically, this is a really good school. I dropped out because I found the atmosphere created by the students to be very toxic.
Everyone tells you that high school will be the time of your life. Having just graduated, I’ve had the chance to reflect on my past 4 years of high school. My opinion of the school is that people are friendly and the facilities/resources are expensive and updated, but I don’t think I ever once had a conversation in any class with any student that made me question the way that I view the world. I guess that is what I’m looking for in terms of an education and I just didn’t get that at Arlington.
Start Your Review of Arlington High School
I enjoyed the overall school environment, but did not particularly enjoy the food or some of the teachers
Arlington is a diverse school that so far has prepared me well for college. I am going to hate to leave the family aspect here, but looking forward to starting this new chapter in my life.
Arlington High School seems to have improved since I graduated, probably due to separating from the county wide district and receiving more income. They offer a wider variety of classes to pique students interests and help them become better applicants. However, I wish they would have pushed the importance of involvement (and more opportunities, specifically) and good grades early on--especially in the context of scholarships.
What I Like about Arlington High School is how organized and structured they are. I will like to see a change in student involvement.
At Arlington I liked how involved the teachers were with your education. You could tell they genuinely cared about what you were learning. I would like to see more of an effort to contain bullying.
For my focus area, the school provides an excellent primary art class but nothing else under the Fine Arts prospect aside from typical art class. There is one Graphic media class and it is just as excellent.
The only complaint I have is their organization and mathematics.
The teachers of the mathematic classes nearly all are bad at their job and rude to students. However taht does not mean all, but when there are bad teachers in the school, the student can do nothing.
I would love to see Arlington High School a more diverse place that has many more options for incoming freshman. The amount of sports should increase.
It was the most mediocre high school experience you can imagine, aside from all the sexual assault and harassment that happened there.
I have enjoyed my time at Arlington. I have been challenged but supported by my peers, teachers and the administrators. I feel like it is a very diverse school but still united. I am proud to have attended Arlington High.
I liked that it was a school with great faculty to teach, but I wish they taught you more about what to expect in college. The classes were quite simple and they did not prepare me for all the course work to come in college classes
While at Arlington I enjoyed how they much they prepared us for college. The would have a college fair in the month of October and let you speak to college recruiters. What I would like to see change is how the school celebrates awareness?historic months.
My school experience was not well. My school only cared for sports and they only donated money to the sports team and they really didn't care for the fine arts program. My school doesn't care about the racism or the prejudice that are face for the minorities that attend the school. The only good thing the school provides is a great education.
It's a good quality school with great educational and extracurricular activities, yet I would prefer a more Christian atmosphere.
Arlington has improve drastically as i have attended for the past 4 years. This year they finally improved their technology by providing every student with a iPad Pro. With the iPad Pro's, we are able to learn efficiently and relatively easy to perform task and work.
Start Your Review of Arlington High School
I really enjoyed the school my first two years there but as I got to my junior and senior year it got dull and boring. Learning wasn't as fun anymore and the teachers weren't as interactive with the students. They need to change the lunch menu because it is not the best and need ti incorporate more student engaging lessons.
Arlington High School was a great place for me to earn a high school degree. The teachers there really care about their students and want the best for them. I knew I could always go to any teacher if I needed help on anything. It is a very safe environment that promotes healthy learning habits.
This school is constantly changing. Arlington high school is filled with school spirit and more. Here, the teachers care about their students and what them to succeed. They are constantky implementing new programs to help their students succeed.