Arlington High School is a highly rated, public school located in Arlington, TN. It has 2,186 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1.
Arlington High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+466 Students
- A-285 Students
- A+179 Students
- B158 Students
- B-154 Students
- A119 Students
- B+90 Students
- B+87 Students
- B81 Students
- A-78 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.43 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.43 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 141 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.77 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.77 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.77 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.79 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.79 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.79 responses
Arlington High School Reviews
Arlington High School is attempting to innovate their curriculum to all technology based. Our internet at the school is very weak and constantly crashes. I have written multiple papers, only to have the IPAD to crash and loose everything. Our principal spends money on anything that is athletic, but neglects the students with talents in the visual arts. Many of my art teachers are forced to buy their own supplies for students, while the school has provided a full gym for the football team. In the theater department, there is a light dangling dangerously above the stage that they have warned our principal about but he has neglected to fix.
Over my four years at Arlington High School, I can honestly say that I would not change anything. Sometimes my friends and I talk about how much we miss our freshman year and how great is was to start high school together. Since I was apart of the basketball team, I was welcomed with open arms by seniors and all my coaches. Even though some might say starting high school could be scary, I found the transition to be quite exciting! We have a great professional, caring staff who strives to help students successfully complete their goals and to become contributing citizens. I can say that over the years I have grown, gained a good education and had many awesome experiences. I say a special thanks for wonderful relationships with my friends and the support of perhaps the best school in Tennessee.
I loved this school! The teacher's are very knowledgable, funny, and approachable. I felt very safe at this school and everyday was essentially an exciting adventure. The only con I had was the lunch options and the unfriendliness of the lunch ladies. Other than that, I was a proud Arlington tiger!