Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Arlington High School is an above average, public school located in Arlington, NE. It has 328 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 67% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Arlington High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-44 Students
- B36 Students
- C+23 Students
- B+16 Students
- C+14 Students
- B+13 Students
- B10 Students
- B-10 Students
- B10 Students
- B9 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 24 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Schools like Arlington High School
- B+Fort Calhoun High School
- Fort Calhoun Community Schools, NE
- 37 reviews
- B+Yutan High School
- Yutan Public Schools, NE
- 20 reviews
- B+Blair High School
- Blair Community Schools, NE
- 138 reviews
- BDouglas County West High School
- Douglas County West Community Schools, NE
- 105 reviews
Arlington High School Reviews
My experience at Arlington was very good. I was able to take a variety of courses from college statistics to advanced woodworking. The only problem was that with the advanced placement classes, students had to have been in the advanced classes since middle school or else they were very unprepared for a basic honors class. Athletics were good with the exception of distribution of money. The football team got more money than any other sport while the wrestlers and cheerleaders share wrestling mats. To be more simple, life at Arlington is pretty good for someone who is actively involved in activities and is very social.
There is an interesting mix of students. A select amount of kids are highly motivated, get very involved in organizations and sports, and lead the school. The remaining students don't value their time at the school, and a good amount of the teachers cater to those students over the top students. A great deal of mediocrity is preached, but some kids break the stigma and participate in the school's strong extracurriculars. Arlington also has a great FBLA adviser making it one of the top chapters in the state, and they routinely have members elected to serve as State Officers. Most sports are fairly competitive with the state, but Arlington is not known for athletic success. Overall, there is good and bad like any other school
The community around the school is amazing. There are so many supportive people that will cheer for everything. The Administration can try to be less one sided for some sports and be more open to helping all the sports. Sometimes the Admin doesn't help but looks for social image than betterment for the school. The Teachers are amazing and most are very well educated and helps through classes. Some could be changed but other than that they are great people to talk to if you have problems.