Arlington High School Reviews

Teachers are good. Building is alright but getting re-done soon. Social life is fine. Good athletic oppurtunities. Good club oppurtunities. Good organization
The teachers here are selfless and beyond dedicated. The school building itself, it's a mess but the people make it exemplary. I just graduated 4 days ago and I had a tough year personally.
Mr. Russo, Mr. Werst, Ms. Geiger Mr. DeLoreto & Mr. Martino supported me relentlessly. I owe my success to them.
Arlington High School was fairly easy to pass, which I liked. Unfortunately, the building itself is extremely poor, and the administration does little to foster respect for it.
Start Your Review of Arlington High School
Arlington is a really good school. It has a lot of modern technology. However, it is a little too big and very old.
I have enjoyed the welcoming attitude a large majority of the student body has. Students are open to making new friends and accepting anyone who enters the school. I also really enjoy the performing arts department. I have been a member of both of the orchestras for the past four years and the environment is energetic and motivating. However, some of the facilities are lacking. One of the gyms has a hole in the wall and several other spots in the school feel physically unsafe to be in.
I really liked that it does parent conferences. I wish it had more students from diverse cultures. Also, the school can do some multicultural festival to promote diversity in the school.
Overall, AHS has created a positive high school experience for me. The teachers are experienced and care about the success of their students. The students care about their academics and strive to improve the AHS community. Sports are average, with most emphasis on the soccer, hockey, and football. However, the school is not diverse and does not work to improve this situation. The building is in a must need of renovation and the food could improve in quality as well.
Arlington High has very supportive staff and peers. They do focus on education but also have a concern involving each individual students. Some facalty are not, however, the best of teachers and to some the content is not as easily retainable as to others.
It's a very good high school, just wish there was more diversity. Also they have a great sports program that I think is good
AHS is a pretty good school and it does prepare you well for college. However, some teachers are terrible or don't prepare you well for exams and AP's.
AHS is a GREAT school. The students, faculty and staff are excellent and professional. The academics are challenging and prepare the students for life after high school. I would recommend AHS to anyone.
Arlington High School is a wonderful environment to learn. Even though the building is old, broken and sometimes disgusting, the teachers and students are what really make the school a great place.
This place was just a fun place to be. Everyone knew everyone and I always felt a sense of togetherness, and I think that sets this school apart from others.
Overall, the teachers are great, but there are some that brought the rating down overall. They often taught in fairly orthodox ways but they want their students to learn an understand the material, rather than just doing well on the test by spitting the material back out.
It's a very diverse group of students, but the teachers and advisers get to know students on a personal level in order to learn what they need to do to succeed. The faculty is very involved in student activity and play a major role in helping students graduate and make plans for the future.
The teachers were extremely fair and understanding. While in high school, I was going through a very rough time because I lost my mother at the start of freshman year. All of the teachers showed outstanding dedication to help me do what I needed to do in order to succeed. Also, when I proposed skipping a grade and graduating a year early, everyone came together to help me achieve my goals. I don't think I would have gotten as far as I am today if it wasn't for my Dean, Mr. Diloretto.
It is really hit or miss with the teachers here, there are a few great ones and there are some that do not teach. I have seen teachers curse out students or do crazy things such as throw a bowling ball around the room. The entire science dept. is lacking.
Start Your Review of Arlington High School
The academics offered at this school are really great and I'd recommend others to attend this school because it's definitely one students should go to.
There's an interesting social scene at this school and there are sometimes groups of kids that hang together and you wouldn't think that those students would hang out together.
There are many extracurricular opportunities at this school that it's impossible for someone to not be able to be a part of at least one of them.