Arlington Collegiate High School is a public, alternative school located in Arlington, TX. It has 225 students in grades 9-10 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1.
Arlington Collegiate High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B97 Students
- A+53 Students
- A+44 Students
- A-43 Students
- B+40 Students
- A37 Students
- A-30 Students
- A-27 Students
- A+21 Students
- A-20 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Arlington Collegiate High School Reviews
Arlington Collegiate High School is an awesome school, but it has many flaws. The school offers a chance to graduate with your associate degree for free, and it does sound like a pretty sweet deal! The problem is that the majority if not all the students are extremely pressured to do well in courses that are very rigorous. Many are students are very stressed to pass their college classes and it really feels like the administration doesn't care about the students that much, but rather their grades. Call it tough love if you like because at the end it works.
As a senior in this High school, I'm proud to state that I am part of the class of 2018 and this school! We are a small school of only 100 or so students in each grade level so this gives us a chance to know one another and the teachers. We are part of a program to get our associates degree with our high school diploma, and I would say communications was never the problem here. We all have our fair time with the councilor so we all know where our future is headed, and the teachers are always available to help us if we are in need of help. Our principal makes an effort to know all of us so this is a blessing for me.
Arlington Collegiate High School is a great school. It helps students go to college and it helps students financially. Teachers here go the extra mile to help and provide for the students here. Their always try to be supportive and there here for the students. Since, every student has a similar mindset and direction, everyone has similar goals. The environment in this school is supportive and it's very education oriented. One of the teachers here was an award winning Milken nominee. She was recognized as one of the best teachers in Texas. Not only are the teachers here amazing. The students here have good supporting relationships.