Arlington Catholic High School Reviews

Arlington Catholic has been a safe, nurturing, and intellectually challenging environment for my son. The teachers are fabulous and the atmosphere for learning is evident. The administration is responsive and the staff are very helpful. All around terrific school.
AC is the best decision I could have made for High School. Great people. Could use more diversity. The teachers do genuinely care about the students and the work they are doing.
I really liked some teachers and the friends I have made over the years. However I wish the school made more of an effort in finding certain teachers. Most of the teachers there are great, but some need to polish up their teaching methods.
Start Your Review of Arlington Catholic High School
Don't get me started on how bad this school is. Nearly everything here is terrible the sports, the education, the teachers, the administration, and college acceptance. If you don't believe me you can waste your 11,000 dollars and send your child here when this school is probably worst than the public school in your area
Arlington catholic was a nice comfortable school community to be apart of and helped me be able to succeed academically
I have really enjoyed my time at Arlington Catholic. However, I would say that a lot of the kids are encouraged to take higher level classes than they are ready for, and while they pass and do okay, they end up bringing down the difficulty of those classes. For example, the AP level classes are larger than at many other schools, and sometimes have kids in them who might be better off in an honors level course.
I am a freshman in Arlington Catholic High School and I am an international student. I already spent 4 months in AC. But I had the real connection with this school. All the staff and teachers are really kind. They're helpful. We often have the shadow day so student from middle schools in the area can go to have a day with us in the class. Besides the good education, AC also has a lot of clubs. We have AC drama, AC photography, math club, hiking club, world language club,etc. AC has a wonderful cafeteria. You can get a delicious lunch from our cafeteria. They also have really good bagels. Next January 28th, we have a international festival to celebrate the Lunar New Year. I am so happy because we have that festival so I will not feel lonely in the Lunar New Year day.
Teachers are amazing! They really take their time to help you. Mrs. Butt is my absolute favorite so proud of her as the new principal
Authorities took time to make sure we were in a safe environment
So many different activities and clubs to choose from! There is a place for everybody
This school has taught me how to appreciate diversity and how to expand my academic and personal horizons
A great school that has resulted in the improvement of my work ethic, communication skills, and appreciation for diversity
some teachers are great, but I only really find them teaching AP or Honors classes. The teachers there clearly know a lot about the material and will try to help you. The teachers I've previously had for CP classes treat the students like they are idiots. Some teachers have no idea what they're doing, constantly get distracted, and are afraid to tell kids to be quiet.
The nurse is helpful, but bullying is seen and no one does anything about it. There are no safety services available.
Although there are clubs here, there aren't any that students are fully committed to. The only extracurricular that get funding are sports
Many kids take part in the many extracurricularrs that Arlington Catholic offers. They are a lot of fun and a great way to get to know other students that ar interested in the same things that you are.
It is high school, so you can not expect it to be an amazing experience. Kids fight, classes get harder, and there are always scandals. But the staff and faculty are extremely nice and approachable, and the majority of the kids that attend here are friendly. I have yet to hear of many bullying experiences at this high school. Overall I am pleased with the education that I have received at ArlingtonCatholic High School.
Start Your Review of Arlington Catholic High School
The teachers are willing to do whatever they are able to in order for their students to excel in all of their classes. Some teachers aren't as good, but almost all of the teachers except for a select few will help students to do well in any and all of their classes.
So far everything is going good.
The teachers are very helpful with students and always pushing them to do their best.