Arlington Catholic High School is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Arlington, MA. It has 675 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. Tuition is $11,900 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 98% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Arlington Catholic High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A99 Students
- A+82 Students
- A+66 Students
- A+61 Students
- B+55 Students
- B+49 Students
- B48 Students
- A+45 Students
- A-42 Students
- B39 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 35 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.16 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Arlington Catholic High School Reviews
It makes me quite disappointed is only number 28 within Catholic schools, this is due to the diversity grade. I came to AC this year, the academics quite surprised me, it pushes students to succeed in college. AC's athletics program is great for those who want a bit less pressure from those big public school programs. Student life is great, it really feels like a high school compared to the school before that felt like no one wanted to be your friend and did not want you there. Teachers are very good and make sure students get all the concepts of their lessons, and have a good academic standing going into college. Lunch is also very good. One thing, however, I would like to be changed at AC is more emphasis on club activity, we should have more clubs in STEM and Engineering. The school should also invest a tad more on infrastructure. Overall, AC should be considered for all students. If you are a student who is struggling at your local public school or private school, come shadow AC.
I love AC’s tight-knit community and it’s amazing teachers! I would like to see more students involved in clubs, especially those pertaining to STEM.
Arlington Catholic High School has some of the best teachers! All faculty members take the time after school to help students with any difficulties and questions. Also, there are extracurricular opportunities for people with all interests.