Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Arlington Catholic High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+57 Students
- A55 Students
- A+49 Students
- A+47 Students
- B+43 Students
- B33 Students
- C+31 Students
- B28 Students
- B28 Students
- A-27 Students
Culture & Safety
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Arlington Catholic High School
Arlington Catholic High School Reviews
Arlington Catholic has been a safe, nurturing, and intellectually challenging environment for my son. The teachers are fabulous and the atmosphere for learning is evident. The administration is responsive and the staff are very helpful. All around terrific school.
I am a freshman in Arlington Catholic High School and I am an international student. I already spent 4 months in AC. But I had the real connection with this school. All the staff and teachers are really kind. They're helpful. We often have the shadow day so student from middle schools in the area can go to have a day with us in the class. Besides the good education, AC also has a lot of clubs. We have AC drama, AC photography, math club, hiking club, world language club,etc. AC has a wonderful cafeteria. You can get a delicious lunch from our cafeteria. They also have really good bagels. Next January 28th, we have a international festival to celebrate the Lunar New Year. I am so happy because we have that festival so I will not feel lonely in the Lunar New Year day.
I have really enjoyed my time at Arlington Catholic. However, I would say that a lot of the kids are encouraged to take higher level classes than they are ready for, and while they pass and do okay, they end up bringing down the difficulty of those classes. For example, the AP level classes are larger than at many other schools, and sometimes have kids in them who might be better off in an honors level course.