Arlee High School Reviews

I like Arlee High School because it is located in a small town that is very friendly. The best part is that you know everyone you go to school with. I believe it has shaped me into who I am today.
I love on the reservation and being a Non-Native American its been a very interesting experience. I moved to Arlee when I was younger and had no idea what it was like to live on the reservation. Everything is so different. We learn a lot of general history but for the most part we learn a lot about the Indians and there ways. But what people don't realize is a lot is different people are spending there last money at the casino or Native American highschool girls will be pregnant by the time there a sophomore in highschool. Living on the reservation has been an adventure.
Arlee is a good school, they have a lot of great clubs and programs, but sometimes the drama of small town living makes going to school here rough.
Start Your Review of Arlee High School
It is far better than my former school in Idaho.
The food is pretty great. But, I am a vegetarian, so the food sometimes doesn't always apply to me, but I can be accommodated with a salad, which works great for me.
The policies are followed for the most part at the school.
Depending on the sport, the involvement of everything seems to be pretty decent. Basketball and Football seem to be the big deal at my school.
All teachers are invested in the students and provide a safe and comfortable environment. Coming to school is a blast.