Arkansas High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A119 Students
- B91 Students
- B-76 Students
- C+65 Students
- B-61 Students
- NG45 Students
- C41 Students
- B39 Students
- A+36 Students
- B29 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 33 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.20 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.16 responses
Schools like Arkansas High School
- B+Hooks High School
- Hooks Independent School District, TX
- 27 reviews
- BLiberty-Eylau High School
- Liberty-Eylau Independent School District, TX
- 120 reviews
- C+Genoa Central High School
- Genoa Central School District, AR
- 27 reviews
- B-Fouke High School
- Fouke School District, AR
- 35 reviews
Arkansas High School Reviews
Honestly, the only thing I see wrong about Arkansas High is the cell phone rule. Teachers need to realize that the golden age of technology is here, and more and more technologies are coming out. It's sometimes okay to put away the text book and break out the cellular device! I also do not enjoy the fact that we do not have lockers, but are expected to carry around so many books and things. This can be a real inconvenience. Otherwise, the faculty is great, acedemics are fantastic, and I can proudly say I will be well prepared for college when I graduate in 2018.
It has been okay for my last two years, junior/senior, because my teachers were/are becoming more involved with helping me get ready for college. Our faculty all help to make sure we are in a safe environment and to make sure we are learning at our highest ability. My Freshmen year did not start off very well because I began getting bullied, but one teacher in particular, James Williams, helped me to believe that they were all just jealous because I was pretty and smarter. Without his help I don't think I would have made it through my freshmen year. As I've gotten older it has become more easy, I still have problems with some of the students, but the faculty makes sure that I am safe and able to learn without having problems. As far as our extra curricular we have amazing competitive cheer/dance squads, our soccer, football, and basketball teams are all great, and we have an amazing band!
Arkansas High School is a great school to attend. The teachers are good at what they do and there are many classes that can prepare a student for college and the career of their future. The staff at Arkansas High is helpful and strives to make sure students are going in the right direction. Students are provided with what they need to be successful, and it is all up to them when it comes to doing so. Whether that be studying, doing homework, or paying attention in class, we the students make a very important choice in school. Because at the end of the day, applying yourself to do your best in school is what matters most, and Arkansas High School gives every student the opportunity to do so.