Arkadelphia High School is an above average, public school located in Arkadelphia, AR. It has 567 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 21% of students are at least proficient in math and 45% in reading.
Arkadelphia High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-212 Students
- B92 Students
- A88 Students
- A-86 Students
- B-73 Students
- B47 Students
- B-35 Students
- B31 Students
- A21 Students
- C21 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.22 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.25 responses
Arkadelphia High School Reviews
I liked that I was able to be a four year member of the Dazzler Dance Team, and it's a great place for sports, clubs, and academics. Our teachers are mostly involved in our daily activities, and our school is really big on athletics! Arkadelphia High School is a great place to earn an education.
Arkadelphia High School is a very excellent high school. The school helps you in anyway they possibly can, and has a very good staff along with clubs and sports!
Arkadelphia High School overall was a nice experience. The majority of my teachers really cared about their students and wanted to make sure that they understood the material that was being taught. The majority of the students are open minded and do not really form solid cliques so everyone tends to interact with everyone. The one thing that makes AHS stand out is its transition into a NewTech School. In the beginning the transition was rough because neither the students nor the teachers knew what to expect or how to properly transition from traditional learning to a more nontraditional way of learning. However, as the years pass by AHS is becoming more and more fluid in transitioning its incoming students who are used to a more traditional way of learning into a more non traditional way of learning that requires you to develop your own sense of agency.