Arizona Lutheran Academy Reviews

I love Arizona Lutheran because my kids have grown spiritually, academically and emotionally. It is so easy to be involved in many types of activities. My kids play sports, sing in the choir, serve on student government and are on the yearbook staff. All those experiences help them develop into well-rounded adults.
I also appreciate the teaching staff because they are good teachers who also make time for the students. The teachers know my children well and work at the relationship part as well as being terrific teachers.
A small school with a family atmosphere. I have enjoyed the school for many years as my own child spent four years here. Great opportunities, caring teachers, good value for the money.
Our children attended ALA and graduated well-prepared for college coursework. They both had opportunities to be involved in so many different activities—from sports to fine arts to yearbook and more. The teachers and administrators worked with us as a team to guide our children toward adulthood. We are so grateful that ALA was there for our family during the high school years!
Start Your Review of Arizona Lutheran Academy
My son is participating in a variety of extra-curriculars, is challenged in classes, and most-importantly, is surrounded by people (both students and teachers) who care about him! High school can be tough, but my son comes home with a smile on is face and a story to share everyday!
Arizona Lutheran Academy provided me with 4 busy years filled with friendships and experiences that I will never forget. The teachers want you to succeed and focus on preparing you for the future while keeping the focus on God's Word. The academics were challenging, but not impossible. I loved my experience and miss being there!
We have had one of our children graduate from ALA and two of our children currently attend. They have loved being at this school! ALA has done a great job of making us feel like part of the ALA family. Our children are academically challenged and well prepared for college after attending ALA. Because it is a small school, they have had the opportunity to build leadership skills and have been involved in sports, music, drama and student government. Overall, a great high school experience!
Arizona Lutheran Academy is a small private school with an attendance of only about 180 kids. The great thing about that is the strong relationships built between not only the students, but also between the faculty and the students. Each class only has around 20 students, and this really allows for the teachers to care for the students and have a more personal relationship.
My experience at ALA was great. I loved the small school atmosphere because it allowed for a tight nit bond to form between both facility and students. ALA had the best of both worlds. It encompassed the both the benefits of a small school yet still offered the same activities as a bigger school would. Not only did ALA make me feel welcomed, but they helped me to stay connected to my faith through out my high school journey. They taught me important life lessons along with the high level education I needed.
It provides challenges for me both in the classroom and on the field. It also provides me with the chance to interact with fellow Christians.
A good place if you want to stay on track and stay out of trouble. They have a very well skilled math teacher, who will go the extra mile. A lot of chances to participate in any extracurriculars. Lack of school spirit due to there only being under 200 students. Everyone is very close and knows each other well. There aren't too many options for classes, only the basics.
Love the small class sizes. Great sports oppertunities along with fine arts. Could use a second gym facility. Would like to see additional speciality courses offered.
Arizona Lutheran Academy is features a diversified number of teachers and students, rigrourous academics, and Christian values that are extremely important in developing life skills in preparation for the future.
Arizona Lutheran Academy is a private school that wants to show what they are capable of. They have good intentions but are not always equally fair to all the students. Their academics are excelled and give us better opportunities than a normal high school might.
Arizona Lutheran Academy is an excellent school when it comes to education and preparing students for college. The schooling is well-rounded and offers unique additional information pertaining to life after graduation, such as financial planning, how the stock market works, and instructions on how to fill out taxes. Unfortunately, the religious aspect of the school, which is the inherent draw for most students, was the most disappointing, and not for lack of information. The major downfall is the way the classes are taught, focusing on history and correct answers rather than strengthening a relationship with God.
ALA is amazing small school. The teachers and staff know everyone personally. You are held accountable for your own decisions and classwork. There are several choices for athletics. Our sporrs programs are one of the best. Not only does the school develop you as a person but it sets you up to succeed in college.
A good place for young Christians to be guided in their education. The teachers are very knowledgeable and caring.
Strong in sports and academics. Great principal, great student teacher ratio. If you have a child who likes music, football, volleyball, wrestling, etc, is of faith, this is a great school. That is their community. Not strong in visual arts or other extra curricular activities.
Start Your Review of Arizona Lutheran Academy
I loved high school. The small size allowed me to be involved in a lot of activities. I have wonderful memories with friends.
All teachers are highly knowledgeable and offer qualify and offer the classes which keep the students motivate to learn. The faculty encourages the students to continue their education and look for a big future, keeping in healthy and save path during high school years
Athletics, ALA is member of the 2A Metro Region of the Arizona Interscholastic Associations. It also has a great Fine Arts program and clubs such as ambassadors, Mission Club, Hiking Club, Media Club , Booster Club and National Honor Society. Parents and teachers are committed with the school and support all after school activities. It is an amazing place where there is no differences that exclude you.