Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesNG
- Health & SafetyNG
- Resources & FacilitiesD+
Arizona Insight Academy is a public, charter, online school located in Phoenix, AZ. It has 888 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 33 to 1. According to state test scores, 10% of students are at least proficient in math and 19% in reading.
Arizona Insight Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A26 Students
- B21 Students
- B-18 Students
- A-17 Students
- B+11 Students
- B-9 Students
- C+8 Students
- A+8 Students
- B-7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 5 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Arizona Insight Academy Reviews
I really like how I can graduate one year early, and all my plans are working out. The only thing that I would change is grades going down at the end of the trimester. It is pointless to bring grades down as a reflection to see what they would look like if exams weren't completed. We could have simply received an email saying what they would look like. It is too much stress and anxiety. If that was removed, it would be better.
This Online School is excellent! I love it, awesome and very kind teachers, A Lot of good opportunities.
I was skeptic about going to online school at first. I wasn’t going to have my everyday friends I was concerned that I wouldn’t get the proper help that I needed to understand my course materials. With the help of the teachers and being able to get one on one time with them has helped me out a lot, during my time of attendance. I was able to learn at my pace and understand my school work with the aid of my teachers at my side. They have had contact phone numbers along with emails so I was able to contact them during office hours. The teachers also have a white board to help demonstrate the course material and FaceTime so you can video chat with them on other levels to help with your education. This was an overall great experience for me where I could focus on my future and bettering myself.