Arizona College Prep Erie Campus Reviews

Arizona College Prep may be a small high school, however they are a great option for those who want to be prepared for college. The things that I like about the school is the diversity that resonates throughout the campus. The small population helps in building the way that the students establish a family type environment. The counselors are engaged in their duties and are on task in helping their students succeed in the real world. On an academic level the teachers know what they are teaching and teach it with enthusiasm so that by the end of the day the students have learned a sufficient amount of information that they will be able to retain. Being that the school is a college prep school, it is only to the students benefit that the most if not all of the core classes are honors or AP classes, no on level classes. What I would like to see changed is the expansion of classes that the students can take instead of mainly the core classes.
It's a tiny school, so the close-knit community is like a family. The academics are really stressful and push students too hard, but it's good for college readiness.
Arizona College Prep is a great high school because it helps you get ready for college. By the time you get to college it won't be as challenging. You are always challenged and it keeps you going. Students always have a chance to get some help such as tutoring from a teacher or a student. The classes are small so teachers will have time fore each one of their students.
Start Your Review of Arizona College Prep Erie Campus
Arizona College Prep Erie campus is an extremely diverse school that offers many academic and sports related programs. Overall, I would advise fellow students to attend this prestigious and distinguished school as it provides a greater future.
My experience at ACP Erie has been so helpful in my pursuit of a college education and personal success. Faculty truly cared about who I was and what my goals were and did everything they could to help me get there.
Arizona College Prep is a small slice of Chandler's school district built around the education of honors students. Most of its courses are honors or AP level, with only a few core classes (like core Physics). I personally love the small school vibe, and I love the fact that most of my teachers strive to see their students succeed. I have bonded with teachers as closely as I have with my peers because many of them display a sense of mutual respect. The councilors at ACP are also fantastic. They are involved and constantly in contact with their students, and their availability is pretty open throughout the year. If you desire an education that will prepare you well for college and beyond, Arizona College Preparatory - Erie is the place to be.
Arizona College Prep is an amazing school. The size is small and personal which is great to get to know your teachers on a more personal level. We get to do school wide activities that other schools cant because of the small size. However, the school still offers many clubs and most sports. It is easy to get into Varsity sport programs, multiple clubs, fun elective classes, and so much more. Our school earns lots of scholarships each year because of how well-rounded we are and the rigorous courses.
My experience in Arizona College Preparatory was great. When I first came there, I was very amazed by the diversity of the students and a welcoming atmosphere in general. Being an immigrant, it was very important to me that I get accepted as a fellow American by my friends. And indeed, my wishes were fulfilled in Arizona College Preparatory where the students are open-minded and ready to explore new frontiers while the instructors and stuff are humbly serving the role of reliable mentors in shaping the future of this country.
I liked that Arizona College Prep- Erie was an all honors school, that focused on academics with teachers that care about their students. I also liked that the classes were small and the teachers could be able to give you one on one attention. This helps students to get good grades for college because the teachers want you to go to college. this type of school helps prepare students for college, by being all honors, students are advance and ready for college work. Students that have graduated from this school say that it has helped them get ready for college as college is so much easier from going to this school. Students are able to get a good education and be well- educated for college as this is the priority of the teachers.
The atmosphere is amazing and accepting. I love everything about ACP! The teachers want to see their students succeed and help in any way possible. The sports teams have great school spirit and I've loved being apart of the school culture. ACP also prepares you for college and life ahead.
I absolutely love the campus, and it has incontestably aided in my love for my high school career in its' entirety. I feel so "at home", and the small environment really brings one another together as a family, and as a welcoming student body. I would like to see more school spirit, however; as a member of Student Government, I wish to see more participation in school activities and school spirit.
I absolutely love how family like this school is. I wouldn't be the same if I attended another school!
My favorite part about ACP Erie is the small environment. Due the small size of the school, students have heightened opportunities to connect with one another and with their teachers. Additionally, because of the size, almost anyone can try out for several sports that they never would be able to play at another school.
I graduated from this school in 2013. Although I did not attend college right after graduation, I still feel like it prepared me beyond what any other school could have. What they can work on is the way some of the teachers communicate with the students. I had a few teachers who made it clear that they were dissapointed that I chose to enlist in the military instead of going straight to college. However, the administration staff was amazing and I could go them with any problem I had, whether it was school related or personal.
I enjoy mainly everything about this high school. I enjoy the how small it is so everyone can get involved in something, whether it's clubs or sports. Students need to pass a test given by the school in order to become a student there and I like the overall smart environment. Bullying is hardly ever an issue because of how caring and kind the administration and faculty is and always looking out for their students. I would never want to go to a different high school.
Well, I am currently attending this school and will be a going to my last year of school at Arizona College Preparatory Erie in a few weeks starting in mid July. I attend this Preparatory because the school offers great practice and prepares me currently for college. I am amazed that this school was ranked 14 or 12-- I can not remember-- in the United States of America for Academic ranking. Soccer is now much better than before with better players and coaches, but there is still a need for change in so sports and clubs. Overall, I am proud to have attended such a college preparatory.
Great academics however the instructors that made it that way are slowly leaving the school. New opportunities are coming up each year however in the form of athletics as more teams are being formed.
Start Your Review of Arizona College Prep Erie Campus
Growth has changed this school. It used to be so kind, friendly and approachable. That is no longer true. The teaching staff changes a lot and the administration has horrible customer service issues. They have forgotten who their customer is. The Principal is great, hard working and committed. Unfortunately the front office staff and counselors run the school. They are frustrating, evasive, rude and outwardly hostile. It is uncomfortable to communicate with them regarding anything. They treat parents with disdain. The reason why I gave the school a good grade is because of the education my kids have received. I believe they are prepared for success because of the caring teachers and my parenting. If it were up to the front office or the counseling department, my kids would be floundering losers. They don't give a crap or don't know better. When a counselor tells you that it is not important to take the ACT test more than once, it is clear she knows nothing. Worthless at best.
My daughter has been attending ACP for the last two years. I like the school so much. The environment is safe and very diverse. The teachers are awesome and very helpful. I have been referring the school to all ofmy friends.
I like their infinte campus were you can view and monitor your chid's academic progress.
The principal is so friendly and very involved in the school. He is always there for parents and students.
Thanks ACP for providing our children with a positive learning experience.
Keep up the good work!
Way to go ACP!
I enjoyed the small atmosphere of the school and the close familiarity I developed with my peers over the years as we took many of the same classes every year. However, some of the biggest issues ACP-Erie has are its poor attachment to a few poor instructors based on the longevity of their career with the school thus far. For the most part ACP is balanced and an optimal place to obtain an education.