Arizona Charter Academy Reviews

I attended the night school at Arizona Charter Academy from 2003-2004. I felt that the atmosphere was so laid-back, students could either fall behind or work their butts off, depending on their personality or choice. It was overall friendly and supportive. However, the teachers were not overly qualified as I had to drop a calculus class because no one was available to teach me the material.
At ACA, you can really tell that the staff cares about their students. They go the extra mile to make sure that they succeed. They are constantly doing research on popular teaching methods, and working one on one with students after school. There is a lot less bullying than in other schools. Everyone who transfer to ACA is shocked by how much the school feels like family, and like home.
Overall, this school is actually quite amazing. The main course that I happen to love the most would be Business Marketing, because it teaches me new things every day. If there were anything I'd want to be added in this school, I'd say that this school should have an ROTC class.
Start Your Review of Arizona Charter Academy
Academics in this school is just great
it's not bad school it's just you need more opportunities
it doesn't have a very diverse settings of sports