Arizona Agribusiness & Equine Center - Estrella Reviews

The school is very rigorous and helps students create a path for themselves for their future. It is a great school for students who would like to get a head start on college.
AAEC is a great school for college readiness. Having the ability to take high school classes and college classes at the same time is very advantageous. The teachers at AAEC know their subjects well, and are easy to get along with. If I had to change anything about this school I would make sure they are better at planning school events. Other than that, this school is pretty good for students who want to get ahead in life.
I like that we have the opportunity to get a head start on our college credits, but I don’t like the fact that we don’t have any sports or very many extra curriculars.
Start Your Review of Arizona Agribusiness & Equine Center - Estrella
I started attending AAEC-EM my sophomore year of high school. One thing that I loved about AAEC-EM was the college experience. As long as you pass your classes with at least a C or better, the school will pay for you to attend Estrella Mountain Community College during the school year. The college is within 5 minutes walking distance. I earned many college credits and gained a much better preparation for college than I would have if I had continued at my old high school, with the only college credit opportunities being AP classes. At the college, you are viewed as a college student. There are many amazing professors at Estrella. It is very possible to graduate with one or more Associate's Degrees.
AAEC-EM lacks official sports, music, and art programs. However, there are some clubs for these topics, and FFA and NHS are very popular. Also, I found out during my last semester of senior year that AAEC students who are enrolled at Estrella Mountain can try out for the college teams.
Did you ever want to go to school and skip all of the art and film classes that seem like a pointless waste of time ? Look no further than AAEC. This school gives the best of both worlds by delivering you the classes required to get your diploma while filling in that remaining time with actual college classes at a community college. It's quite feasible to obtain a 2 year associates degree while in high school which puts you far in front of your peers. Oh yeah and all the college is free, another bonus.
I went to AAEC-EM for freshman through senior year, and I am currently a senior. During my previous school years, I wanted to change schools because I felt like I did not get enough opportunities to figure out what career I want or what my interests are. As I am registering for colleges, I see the benefit to going here, which is free college. I will be able to graduate high school with my associates degree from Estrella Mountain Community College, which will save me a lot of money and time to get my bachelor's degree at a four year university.
The school's main appeal is early college and a promise of an Associates on Graduation. However there is minimal outreach and accommodation to enable you to achieve this without having family to guide you. Teachers come and go and are generally very good but are put off by a hostile and disconnected administration more concerned with publicity than actual quality and achievements. Would rather have gone here than other massive schools, but still misled and misinformed during my time. No Sports, strong FFA presence, and strong Gaming (TCG, RPG) club. Good Vet club but minimal outreach from them.
AAEC is extreally small. Very underwhelming environment. 80% of the staff/ faculty gives off the vibe they don't want to be there. The students and awkward and cringe. It is very sad
I enjoy the agricultural aspect where students are encouraged to take part in program such as veterinary and equine science. I would like to see more diversity in the school.
I have been attending Arizona Agribusiness & Equine Center - Estrella Mountain since my freshman year. This school has definitely provided me with an amazing college start since my freshman year. The high school campus itself is actually pretty small and does not contain many classrooms; however, the college is where I spend most of my time anyways. As a student ventures of into their senior year, they will begin to load up more on college classes, and have less high school classes. Overall, I would definitely have to say that this school will be worth it in the long run because I was given the remarkable opportunity to have the chance to graduate with my associates degree. I will most likely graduate with two associate degrees by the same time I graduate high school.
A factor that did contribute towards AAEC-EM that didn't make it such an excellent school was due to the sad fact that there were no sports, and not many extracurricular clubs available for the students.
This school is a great opportunity to get a jump start on your future, because of the college courses available for no cost.
Most of the teachers and staff care for the students and want to see them succeed. If you want to graduate with your associates, you have to pay for extra classes yourself.
AAEC - Estrella is a great school, I love the fact that when there's a teacher that is not performing well, our administration doesn't hesitate to replace them. The administration is extremely kind and helpful, I'd definitely recommend the school.
This school is amazing! The academics are amazing! And especially love FFA! I also enjoy the fact that I can earn my Associates degree while in high school. I can earn it at Estrella Mountain Community College.
I personally enjoy the student engagement, seeing students interact with one another as well as growing to their full potential. Teachers are engaged and always willing to help students in need. They become your best friends, class sizes are small since it is a smaller campus. Yet, free college classes offered at the community college next door are a major bonus!
What I enjoy about Aaec is the opportunity of being able to get college classes while in high school. My parents don't pay for any of the classes while school is in session, but sometimes their are people who need to pay for college classes during the summer so that students or even me to get an Associates degree by the time I graduate high school.
I actually go to the Paradise Valley location of AAEC. It's really a nice school and I enjoy it a lot.
Start Your Review of Arizona Agribusiness & Equine Center - Estrella
This school has helped me so much! The fact that they allow you to take college classes, free of expense from you is amazing! I have gotten such a head start on my career and I appreciate AAEC for helping me with it! There have been a couple of bumps in the road but we have overcome! Thank you AAEC for making my High School years worth it!
This is a wonderful high school. It prepares students for the reality and responsibility of university course work. The model could not be better designed. They support those interested in the trades too. If you are looking for a small supportive school look no further.
While the school its self is not perfect by any means, it provides great opportunities for college. The school does not have much to offer in things such as sports or clubs, but it makes up for it with its academics. By attending this school you have the opportunity to receive an Associates degree by the time you graduate high school. This fact is what makes this school worth going to.