Ariton School is an above average, public school located in Ariton, AL. It has 678 students in grades K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Ariton School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B47 Students
- B35 Students
- A-21 Students
- A19 Students
- A18 Students
- C18 Students
- B14 Students
- B-7 Students
- A-7 Students
- B-6 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Ariton School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Ariton School Reviews
When I went to Ariton there was not much to brag about overall. It was the typical small town school. There was a few high quality teachers, but it was a very clique centered environment. If you were not from Ariton or fell into a specific personality type, it was not very welcoming. However the teachers that were high quality, certainly helped me prepare for college. There also seemed to be no concern over academically talented students, everything was solely about the athletes.
After spending 6 years at Ariton School, I am proud to say that I graduated from that school. It is a very strong knit community, and no matter what the situation, everyone is there for each other as if they were family.
I honestly do not think that there could be better teachers somewhere else. Ariton has the absolute best!