Argo Community High School Reviews

there’s nothing really special about Argo. It’s just your basic, typical high school in the suburbs.
Argo Community High School is great school overall with the work they have done making to school grounds a wonderful place to work and make new friends while achieving excellence with your grades. They have work hard to make their school great and to make the place safe for all!
What I like about Argo Community High School is that the school has a new art center and it looks gorgeous. What I would like to see change is their bathroom.
Start Your Review of Argo Community High School
Argo could improve in many aspects, the friendliness and overall wellness of the school could be improved, didn’t really push students to be involved. The school really pushed kids to go to the local community college, or to join the military but didn’t push them to do anything else.
Argo is a wonderful mixing pot of students from different backgrounds. You will leave this high school having learned the power of diversity. The teachers are passionate, there are opportunities for advancement, regardless of aptitude.
What I liked about Argo was their classes. They have a wide variety of classes that are entertaining and others that will help you in your future.
Former student. Great High school ,excellent teachers that really care about you and strive to make the school best learning environment. Felt safe there. Sports and after school activities are great and diverse. Students and faculty friendly.
I really enjoy how many of the teachers truly cared about their students. If it weren't for the kindness some of my teachers showed me and the help I received from them, I honestly don't know what I would have done. I'm not referring to just school work either, they were truly helpful in getting through some rough patches in my life.
I like how there are a variety of classes that you are able to take to help you find out what you want to study. The teachers are very good at teaching and they provide the best help that they can and that the courses here at this school really challenges you
Overall, I enjoyed the environment and energy at Argo Community High School. The staff members and coaches were outstanding mentors that taught the students a variety of essential information regarding colleges, scholarships, and etc.

In regard to improvements, I believe the school does not need any. Argo is following an innovative path where its implementing technology in the educational success of students.
Teachers are average, some go above and beyond to make the experience enjoyable. Although the school is not located in the most affluent area, the overall day to day experience is safe.
My experience at Argo has been good. the teacher are nice... most of them. most of the students are nice people. something i don like is they come up with some of the stupidest rules I've ever seen.
I am an Argo Alumni. Argo is a great school, very diverse which I found to be influential. The academics are good, and the teachers go above and beyond to help you. The area could be a little bit better but the security and staff make sure that students are safe. I believe that administration need to work on how they interact with students as well as start focusing on things to make the school better. I do not believe that this school prepares you enough for college. When I was an incoming freshman I believed that there were a lot of things left out that would've been nice to know before attending college.
My overall high school experience was good. I liked how I was around a lot of different people and cultures, because my school is so diverse. I appreciated most of my teachers, because they did help out a lot.
I would consider my overall high school experience to be eyeopening. At Argo Community High School I have encountered a lot of new things and people. I went in thinking that high school would be freedom. At Argo there is limited freedom, which kept the school safe. The counselors and teachers have given me a lot of lessons and some have helped me apply to college and were always there to give advice.
one of the top academic schools in the nation, staff is 110% interested in making sure you pass. they will do whatever it takes to make sure you graduate. our grad rate is extremely high and students are friendly and diverse
I like how the school has alot of different types of subjects. It help students gets the help we need when failing a class or almost failing a class. they have after school help a RTI period. Also students can get help during their lunch hour.
Start Your Review of Argo Community High School
Its great, and the teachers and staff are friendly, students could be nicer, but all around it is nice.
Though people might not say that Argo is the best school, as a senior I can say that I have had a very good experience at this school. Being involved in the activities and sports this school has to offer has also bettered my high school experience. The staff is very friendly and reliable.
My whole high school experience has been amazing at Argo. All of the teachers are wonderful and are willing to help their students. They develop great relationships with their students making them unafraid to ask for help. The new performing arts center is absolutely beautiful and I look forward to the upcoming performances in the building. The activities at Argo are so much fun to be involved in and are what made my high school experience wonderful so far.