Ardmore High School Reviews

Regardless of some negative reviews on Ardmore City Schools, I guess I was one of the lucky ones. I say that due to the teachers I have had over the years and how much being at Ardmore City Schools has impacted me and made me the person I am today. The teachers I have had at Ardmore High School were very loving and helping in every way. They did anything they could for me without asking for anything in return. My way of returning the favor was being the best student they knew I could be. They were patient, kind and always were available to any student that wanted to participate in class. The principals and staff also grew on me as I attended school. Now that I am an Ardmore High School Alumni, now attending the University of Central Oklahoma, whatever I do now is to show that their hard work and time didn't go unrecognized and wasted. I want to make them proud and I continue to do that as I venture on into adulthood.
The school overall is not too bad; the teachers are there for the students, but I would like to see a change in the curriculum. There needs to be more one to one involvement between teachers and students.
At Ardmore High School there are great clubs and activities to be apart of. Although I would like to see teacher and student interaction change most teachers hardly know their students.
Start Your Review of Ardmore High School
I feel totally safe here at Ardmore. Our policemen do an excellent job at protecting are school and making sure everyone inside is safe.
I feel like we could have a wider variety of extracurricular activities here at Ardmore but for the most part the ones we do have are okay
In my opinion some teachers here are wonderful teachers! A select few go above and beyond to get to know their students and what their students like and dislike. It just seems like every since Ardmore's budget cuts the quality of teachers and teaching skills has gone down.
Ardmore High School Is an ok school, in my opinion teachers could work a little harder for the students to get the right education they need and also they could care a bit more.
This school has a lot of issues with it's faculty, but the student body as a whole is great.
There are a few teachers who actually do great job with teaching and you can tell they try hard. However, the majority of teacher are either lazy or just plain clueless.
we do have a lot of the main cultural diversities in this school
its becoming worst, its getting to the point where when you hear suspicious inter calls that you have to be on alert sometimes
The extracurricular s are pretty great, many of the goals are that they achieve at a successful level so that they can proceed to go to college
There are many opportunities to get involved in this school, its great. At times, you dont really get notified. the school spirit for our sports can be better.
Many of the teachers' in this school were there first year teaching, it was difficult to understand exactly what there agenda was, it was unorganized. I did have a few teachers who been in the education system for more than 10 years. They were my favorite, they knew how to get their point across. for example when they wanted to go into depth with important historical people, they would show videos of history to give a better visual. They would make great jokes but there intentions at the end of the day is that we understand what they taught us.
While the school does lock doors, there is a guard shack that has been unused.
Not a lot of funding for extracurricular activities, and staffing has gone south. The programs today are not the programs that once were.
While there were a few enjoyable moments, not the best.
Start Your Review of Ardmore High School
Some of the teachers are great, but most do the bare minimum.
They don't try as hard as other teachers in school. They also don't have the right materials they need to teach us adequately
When it comes to the health and safety at Ardmore High School, is very poor. Bullying at our school is not thought about, nobody is ever bullied. If someone is bullied, it is not taken care of, or cared about.