Ardmore High School is a public school located in Ardmore, OK. It has 769 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 62% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
Ardmore High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A94 Students
- B-91 Students
- A91 Students
- B84 Students
- B-60 Students
- B-39 Students
- B30 Students
- C+28 Students
- B27 Students
- B+26 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 17 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.18 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.18 responses
Ardmore High School Reviews
Regardless of some negative reviews on Ardmore City Schools, I guess I was one of the lucky ones. I say that due to the teachers I have had over the years and how much being at Ardmore City Schools has impacted me and made me the person I am today. The teachers I have had at Ardmore High School were very loving and helping in every way. They did anything they could for me without asking for anything in return. My way of returning the favor was being the best student they knew I could be. They were patient, kind and always were available to any student that wanted to participate in class. The principals and staff also grew on me as I attended school. Now that I am an Ardmore High School Alumni, now attending the University of Central Oklahoma, whatever I do now is to show that their hard work and time didn't go unrecognized and wasted. I want to make them proud and I continue to do that as I venture on into adulthood.
Ardmore High School is a great school. It is a very diverse school, full of all kinds of students that come from different backgrounds, incomes, etc. The offer different types of clubs for students such as FFA, International club, Math club, Science club, etc. The actual school looks excellent, with enough parking for everyone. The library is vast with a great selection of books to use.
This school has every type of person attending. It's a good and bad thing, of course. I don't have much experience as I'm only attending as a senior for one hour of the day, but I've been pleased with my experience of the administration protecting me from somebody who was harassing me. They made sure once I reported it that measures were taken and that I was watched and communicated with. The counselors were much more understanding than the ones I encountered at Plainview High School, where they didn't seem to care for their students as much and only cared about your grades and their rep. There's more crime at Ardmore which isn't great at all though. Though my safety was taken into consideration, it was because I'm a snitch because I only care about me.