Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Archmere Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 4,000 private high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A58 Students
- A+33 Students
- A+32 Students
- A+26 Students
- A26 Students
- A25 Students
- A+21 Students
- A+20 Students
- A+19 Students
- A+16 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Archmere Academy Reviews
Review Archmere Academy
I have had one of the most amazing high school experiences because of Archmere Academy. I feel completely prepared for college, and the students and teachers have created an incredible environment for individuals to thrive both academically and socially. As a student who struggled with school work and socially, I have thrived being at this academic institution. No other school in the area prepares a student for college like Archmere Academy does.
I believe that Archmere Academy not only prepares a student for college through its challenging academics, but also helps to build a student's character and personality. Archmere offers challenging academics, to strengthen students' minds, competitive athletics, to help practice team building, and creative arts programs, to allow students to express themselves freely. Archmere also contains the best teachers through their dedication to preparing students for college and teaching them to not only become brighter and more intelligent, but to also become a stronger person holistically.
Archmere Academy offers various clubs that meet regularly throughout the school year and allow students to participate in an activity they love and engage with other students within Archmere and throughout other schools. The types of club range from a B+ Club, which raises money to provide funds for children with cancer, to the a yoga club, which allows students to take a break from the stressful week and do some yoga with fellow classmates. Archmere also is not against students trying to start new clubs and actually pushes students to organize clubs and participate with students throughout all the grades.