Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A66 Students
- A+38 Students
- A+33 Students
- A32 Students
- A+32 Students
- A+30 Students
- A+25 Students
- A+24 Students
- A+20 Students
- A-19 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Archmere Academy Reviews
Review Archmere Academy
Archmere is not a school for the faint of heart. I like to describe it as the Ivy of the high school world. There are rigorous academics but wonderful teachers that are always more than willing and available to help. There are also so many things to get involved with here. I know that, if I had gone somewhere else, I wouldn't have had half of the opportunities I got at Archmere. I will say that the school spirit is definitely lacking and the school itself expects us to juggle a lot, which can push my peers and me to the breaking point. Although I feel like I've missed out on a typical high school experience, I know all of the hard work will benefit me in college, where I can make up for lost time.
I have had one of the most amazing high school experiences because of Archmere Academy. I feel completely prepared for college, and the students and teachers have created an incredible environment for individuals to thrive both academically and socially. As a student who struggled with school work and socially, I have thrived being at this academic institution. No other school in the area prepares a student for college like Archmere Academy does.
I believe that Archmere Academy not only prepares a student for college through its challenging academics, but also helps to build a student's character and personality. Archmere offers challenging academics, to strengthen students' minds, competitive athletics, to help practice team building, and creative arts programs, to allow students to express themselves freely. Archmere also contains the best teachers through their dedication to preparing students for college and teaching them to not only become brighter and more intelligent, but to also become a stronger person holistically.