Archbishop Williams High School Reviews

Archbishop Williams Highschool is a great school when I attended there. The students and teachers welcome me with open arms and I was able to make friends quickly.
It is a school that has taught me more about the social aspects of life instead of the educational aspects.
A lot of schools tell you that they are a community, Archies really is one. I can walk through the hallway and everyone, including teachers, knows my name, and I know their's.
Start Your Review of Archbishop Williams High School
I loved Archbishop Williams high school! The staff and teachers were great and very helpful. The guidance councilors were very helpful with the stressful college application process. The school and administration were very understanding and caring in events of a tragedy. The food wasn't bad, but could be improved.
I came into Archies as a transfer my junior year. I felt like a family. I don't know how to explain it but Archies has helped me experience a family school, something I never thought I would get a a public school.
I loved AWHS! It is a middle sized Catholic high school that was a family. All students were friendly with each other, and the teachers seemed to genuine care for each student. The Principal would come to every sports meet/game and cheer with the other fans. In addition, our principal would mail us personal letters of congratulations/encouragement when we accomplished something great, were injured or even when we failed at something. I truly did not want to graduate, because AWHS was home to me.
AWHS has been a wonderful experience for our Freshman daughter. We sought a small, well rounded, co-ed environment to bolster her growth into adulthood. She has grown in independence and maturity. The academic, athletic and administrative staffs have been proactive and responsive. As a family, we are pleased with our choice. "Go Bishops!"
Great school that gets better every year! The teachers and faculty get to know each kid and really care. The grounds and facilities are constantly being updated and upgraded.
The school is investing significant capital dollars to bring the campus up to modern day. My two kids attend the school and they absolutely love it. As a parent it provides a great platform for kids to seek out their interests and thrive ! Great school !
It's a great school, nice and small where you make friends for a lifet. It has truly got me ready for college. The sports teams are great here expescially the boys hockey and girls basketball. There are many clubs to it's easy to get involved. The teachers are great and are always there for assistance. The food here is decent. The make very good muffins. Overall, it's a great school and would recommend it to anyone.
It was a decent education. From being out of the school for the past two years, I can say that it did shape who I was as a person but on the day to day, it was just typically high school. It was the same things that happened at any other school but you just had to put on a skirt and polo in the morning.
The teachers are extremely accommodating to students and there for them at any given time as needed.
The school is extremely safe.
There is so much extracurricular opportunities at this school.
My son has really strived at this school. All the kids attending this school are like one big family. They support and are there for each other.
There are many options for extracurriculars and most students participate in them.
It's a big family that everyone usually fits into.
Start Your Review of Archbishop Williams High School
Being able to use iPads adds to the overall experience of the school. Teachers work hard to make it fun for students sometimes.
The school would address any serious health issues when it was convenient to address it.
The extracurriculars are limited at this school, there is nothing to do besides sports or the play.