Archbishop Williams High School Reviews

My experience at Archbishop Williams has been amazing. I have had the best teachers. On my worst days, I would always have people supporting me through it all. They are all open and honest and I know once I leave I will miss this place so much. These walls of AWHS made me into the person I am today. I loved this school and I wouldnt change it for the world.
My experience at Archbishop Williams was about average. I didn’t have a great experience nor did I have a poor experience. There are some great teachers. The diversity at Archbishop Williams is very poor. The school is mostly “white.” I am Asian American, and although I’m welcomed by some teachers, I have seen and heard from my international Asian friends that they aren’t treated “fairly.” Some of the students at Archbishop Williams are not very friendly either, and I had racist comments thrown at me by another student more than once. The school also faces problems with students vaping. I also wish that the school can change the policy on opening the doors at 7 AM in the morning. Some students arrive earlier and they have to stand outside the door in the cold until 7 AM. What I like about the school is the cafeteria, but the lunch could have some improvements. Majority of the teachers are very nice and welcoming and I believe they do an amazing job in their teachings.
This school is just not catholic. Idk wht typa God they worship here, but it aint the God tht I grew up going to church on a Sunday 4. Culture & diversity @ our school = poor. The teachers say a lot of things theyr gonna do to try & make the school better & often dont fix the real issues(such as juuling in the bathrooms). Yes, continue to lock the bathroom doors as if tht helps me when I gotta go pee in the basement 4 the dean to hear me flush the toilet nxt door. If ur pretty, rich, athletic or just luv to party, this is the school 4 u, bcuz who cares abt the smart ppl who wrk their asses off to make the school actually look good? Academics r a lot (esp. if ur smart or play a sport). Sports 4 girls > boys. Christ, friend and teacher, most patient, help AWHS to start developing educated, spiritual, intellectual young men & women & may the love of Christ start to drive us on instead of off bcuz Ive been wondering when thats ever gonna happen. Time for me to stop b4 I go off
Start Your Review of Archbishop Williams High School
As a student I feel Archbishop Williams prepared me well for college and the course load I will face. As a person of color I feel that the predominantly white population is very ignorant, unaware, and sometimes prejudice towards others who are not like them. As a member of the community I think the school spirit is very poor and school events aren’t fun and kids have no desire to get into it. Although I think I would have had a more eventful time if I went to a different high school, I do firmly believe that Archbishop Williams has prepared me well for life after high school
I graduated last year and truly loved being part of the community. I found this school community welcoming and caring. Coming from outside of Boston, I felt like it was my home. This school offered me so many opportunities to do things I loved. It is fair that the more you put in, the better experience you gain. Falculties listened to my needs and supported me in all ways. The school is proud of its catholic identity which students are involved. I was academically challenged, but always reminded to have faith in my ability - not to fear. Being part of this school aided me to the discovery of my passion and identity. For this reason, and this reason along, I would like to rate five stars. However, I do have a concern. I graduated last year, but I am really concerned about the upcoming classes. Talking to and spending time with the underclassmen, I found disrespectfulness and rudeness that has not been exist in any previous classes. Hoping this offers you an holistic view of the school.
Archbishop Williams Highschool is a great school when I attended there. The students and teachers welcome me with open arms and I was able to make friends quickly.
It is a school that has taught me more about the social aspects of life instead of the educational aspects.
A lot of schools tell you that they are a community, Archies really is one. I can walk through the hallway and everyone, including teachers, knows my name, and I know their's.
I loved Archbishop Williams high school! The staff and teachers were great and very helpful. The guidance councilors were very helpful with the stressful college application process. The school and administration were very understanding and caring in events of a tragedy. The food wasn't bad, but could be improved.
I came into Archies as a transfer my junior year. I felt like a family. I don't know how to explain it but Archies has helped me experience a family school, something I never thought I would get a a public school.
I loved AWHS! It is a middle sized Catholic high school that was a family. All students were friendly with each other, and the teachers seemed to genuine care for each student. The Principal would come to every sports meet/game and cheer with the other fans. In addition, our principal would mail us personal letters of congratulations/encouragement when we accomplished something great, were injured or even when we failed at something. I truly did not want to graduate, because AWHS was home to me.
AWHS has been a wonderful experience for our Freshman daughter. We sought a small, well rounded, co-ed environment to bolster her growth into adulthood. She has grown in independence and maturity. The academic, athletic and administrative staffs have been proactive and responsive. As a family, we are pleased with our choice. "Go Bishops!"
Great school that gets better every year! The teachers and faculty get to know each kid and really care. The grounds and facilities are constantly being updated and upgraded.
The school is investing significant capital dollars to bring the campus up to modern day. My two kids attend the school and they absolutely love it. As a parent it provides a great platform for kids to seek out their interests and thrive ! Great school !
It's a great school, nice and small where you make friends for a lifet. It has truly got me ready for college. The sports teams are great here expescially the boys hockey and girls basketball. There are many clubs to it's easy to get involved. The teachers are great and are always there for assistance. The food here is decent. The make very good muffins. Overall, it's a great school and would recommend it to anyone.
It was a decent education. From being out of the school for the past two years, I can say that it did shape who I was as a person but on the day to day, it was just typically high school. It was the same things that happened at any other school but you just had to put on a skirt and polo in the morning.
The teachers are extremely accommodating to students and there for them at any given time as needed.
Start Your Review of Archbishop Williams High School
The school is extremely safe.
There is so much extracurricular opportunities at this school.
My son has really strived at this school. All the kids attending this school are like one big family. They support and are there for each other.