Archbishop Williams High School is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Braintree, MA. It has 590 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. Tuition is $13,200 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 97% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Archbishop Williams High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A49 Students
- A+34 Students
- A+32 Students
- B+32 Students
- A-28 Students
- A+26 Students
- B24 Students
- B22 Students
- B+22 Students
- B+20 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Archbishop Williams High School Reviews
I loved AWHS! It is a middle sized Catholic high school that was a family. All students were friendly with each other, and the teachers seemed to genuine care for each student. The Principal would come to every sports meet/game and cheer with the other fans. In addition, our principal would mail us personal letters of congratulations/encouragement when we accomplished something great, were injured or even when we failed at something. I truly did not want to graduate, because AWHS was home to me.
I loved Archbishop Williams high school! The staff and teachers were great and very helpful. The guidance councilors were very helpful with the stressful college application process. The school and administration were very understanding and caring in events of a tragedy. The food wasn't bad, but could be improved.
I graduated last year and truly loved being part of the community. I found this school community welcoming and caring. Coming from outside of Boston, I felt like it was my home. This school offered me so many opportunities to do things I loved. It is fair that the more you put in, the better experience you gain. Falculties listened to my needs and supported me in all ways. The school is proud of its catholic identity which students are involved. I was academically challenged, but always reminded to have faith in my ability - not to fear. Being part of this school aided me to the discovery of my passion and identity. For this reason, and this reason along, I would like to rate five stars. However, I do have a concern. I graduated last year, but I am really concerned about the upcoming classes. Talking to and spending time with the underclassmen, I found disrespectfulness and rudeness that has not been exist in any previous classes. Hoping this offers you an holistic view of the school.