Archbishop Stepinac High School Reviews

Stepinac is a great school all around. The teachers really care about the students and they prepare you very well for college. Stepinac is like a big family and you feel comfortable the minute you walk through the doors.
Adjusting to the school after first enrolling was extremely rough. Being placed outside my comfort zone and advanced classes with little support led towards a very rocky start. Due to my schedule I also had to go out of my way to access guidance counselors in order to obtain help. There was very little room to breathe with how fast paced the classes moved as well. However after transferring classes in the following year and finding an environment that suited me more, I grew to appreciate certain aspects about the school. There are still issues I have with some of the teachers and overall student body however the academics are great once you find a comfortable environment.
My experience was very poor because of the how far the school was and paying for 20$ lunches every day, also the sports teams are also revolved around politics so if you just transferred there you were not starting at your position.
Start Your Review of Archbishop Stepinac High School
Archbishop Stepinac has a very welcoming atmosphere. Every member of the staff has a friendly face. They make you feel like family. It has a very structured school schedule. All the teacher care about their students
What I like about ArchBishop Stepinac is that they prepare you for college and the staff is always there for you for help about everything. Also there are many clubs that you can choose from and that you can create a new club. The staff can be a bit conflicting at some times, but overall the staff is very good and respected in the school.
Strong parent, teacher, and admin involvement in all aspects. My son is well prepared to start college.
As an alum of Archbishop Stepinac High School I can honestly say that the school was very good at getting me ready for college with their academics, the sports at my old highschool were really good the football, and basketball team we’re both very good with the football team winning states two years out of the four that I was there
I love my school from the moment I spent a day here I knew it was the right choice. All the students are great and it's a very diverse school. The teachers are also great. They help you whenever you need them and they are very flexible with their schedule. I honestly wouldn't change anything
Great school community and environment. Teachers care about the students not just academically but socially as well. Technology and education are linking and the main focus of the school's learning evironment
Good school for college preparatory and helps boys really develop into young men. Academically, challenging enough and most teachers are decent like any school some better then others. Changed tremendously for the better since I attended
I liked the community spirit of the school. There were many opportunities to fundraise and volunteer. There were many different groups and clubs along with all the sports that the school supported.
Great school, lots of activities and sports. Small school lots to offer. The school counselors are great very helpful. The teachers are ok.
From day one everyone was very helpfull the teachers and staff want to see everyone succeed and do everything they can to help everyone is a family I would not change a thing
This school does not prepare your son for college. The Students are rude and school is the second most important part of the school. If you have a 90 average at Stepinac you will not get into the college if it is between you and another 90 student from another All Boys Preparatory School. The Alumni association is weak and laughable.
Truly the definition of a college preparatory. At Stepinac, the school environment is very enriching with unique teaching methods such as flipped classrooms, online homework, interactive learning websites, and caring teachers. There is a sense of camaraderie within the student body and it is very easy to meet life long friends. The school is very diverse so throughout the 4 years you get to meet people from all around the world. We have the best football team in Westchester County and the best part is there are multiple delicious options for lunch.
Overall I think Stepinac is a great school. The academics are great, and our sports programs are excellent. The building is pretty old, and it shows in certain places but I've never felt like the school is rundown or anything. The most common complaints that I hear about Stepinac are the teachers and the food.
My experience at Archbishop Stepinac High School in White Plains was one of the best experiences of my life
Start Your Review of Archbishop Stepinac High School
My son was involved in Student Government, while also playing three sports. It was a lot to balance with his school work, but I think it better prepared him for managing his time.
Living in White Plains, we had the choice to send our boys to the local public high school (which is very good) or to send them to Stepinac. I believe we made the right decision. They both have grown academically, socially, and spiritually, and I am very grateful for the families I have met and the friends they have made from all across Westchester and of all different backgrounds.
My son had incredible teachers over his four years at Stepinac. His freshman English teacher made him into a writer, and I was amazed to see his work by the time he was a senior. He was an honors student so he had the opportunity to take a good amount of AP classes, and the knowledge of the instructors in subjects such as calculus and computer science were major factors in getting him into the colleges of his choice.