Archbishop Spalding High School Reviews

I feel that Spalding has prepared me for college next year because of the rigorous academics. Teachers are very knowledgeable and helpful.
An overall great school that fosters growth within every student and truly challenges you every day. There is a huge emphasis on sports, which can be a good or bad thing. Overall, while classes are hard, there is something for everyone.
Spalding has been my home for over 3 years. Making the decision to come here was so easy and i'm very glad I did. Spalding is welcoming and diverse. Everyone becomes your family and the student life is great. School spirit is always high and important here. I love Spalding and feel I have been academically challenged all the years.
Start Your Review of Archbishop Spalding High School
The music program is excellent, and the school offers opportunities for every student. The academic program is very good, and I feel that the school has helped to prepare me for college.
Enjoyed years there and feel confident that I will be ready for college because of the education I received.
The school exemplifies excellence in all aspects. Our teachers go above and beyond for their students.
I loved my time at Spalding. The teachers were engaging and really made sure that you learned the material well. The students were friendly for the most part although there were naturally cliques. I was a part of the music and theatre programs. They have an amazing music program, with many choirs and bands to participate in as well as a yearly band trip. They just renovated their theater and front hall. The building is nice to be in with plenty of classrooms and space. The only complaint I have is the upper floor gets pretty hot in the summer.
I honestly love this school. Excellent academics, excellent teachers... I never thought I'd be one to show school spirit and go to football games, but I just love and support this school so much. I'm in all honors classes and I do music and theatre; it's really unfair to other highschools how good out theatre is. Everyone is nice and supportive.
Great academics and the teachers challenge the students with interesting discussions and classwork. Plenty of opportunities to find the area you excel in with many clubs and athletics.
I would send my children here if I am in Maryland. Most of the faculty and staff here are very friendly. The students are generally nice and minorities are accepted. you can tell a lot of the kids there grew up together though. The sports are fun to watch and the plays are wonderful. overall a really good school to attend
Teachers really know how to do their jobs. All the staff have a supportive mentality and make you feel at home. A very great academic school as well.
The administration is amazing and very open minded and willing to help students. It's a Catholic school but I never felt unwelcome there and made a lot of friends and connections. The music program is great and the facilities are always improving.
The environment at Spalding is genuine and heart warming. When you step into the school you immediately feel that sense of love, affection and unity among the students and faculty. Archbishop Spalding is such an influential institute that allows you to explore to the nearest nth degree of who you want to be and what route you eventually want to take in the future.
I enjoy the different clubs and activities my school has to offer. There are so many different things you can participate in, which is a great way to stay busy. The classes are challenging, but the rigor of the classes will prepare me for college.
Sending our children to Archbishop Spalding was one of the best decisions we have ever made. They have been happy, engaged and challenged. Administration and faculty are top-notch. Facilities are phenomenal. School spirit is off the charts. Amazing place.
I like the teachers will go out of their way to help a student. I don't like how the administration will get you in trouble deciding weather they like you or not. In other words, the more you suck up and brown nose, the less likely you are to get in trouble.
Spalding has been my second home for the past four years now and it has been great. With rigorous courses, outstanding athletics, and a caring community, Spalding offers something for everybody and welcomes everyone with open arms. Receiving a catholic education at Spalding has impacted me spiritually and also has lead me to rise above my peers, in the classroom and community. Spalding's school spirit is one of the best and has even won local awards for our fans participation and excitement. This spirit helps athletes get excited and perform to their best ability. Spalding and my fellow students have grown to be like family to me and has prepared me for my next steps in life.
Start Your Review of Archbishop Spalding High School
I loved how much support there was at Archbishop Spalding High School. Whenever I had a conflict there were many people at the school i could talk to. Also I enjoyed the Teaching style Spalding. The teachers weren't just people, they were mentors, role models, and friends. I think very highly of this school.
Very good overall a fun place to attend Highschool good balance of hard classes with athletics activities clubs they invest in getting students into good colleges
We loved the school! My son loved going there! The teachers are great! It is a great school all around.