Archbishop Ryan High School Reviews

The friendships made at this school will last a lifetime. The saying WE are AR means We are a community, we are there for each other no matter the joy or pain being felt. It lasts a lifetime not just for current students but also for those that have graduated years ago.
Archbishop Ryan High School has so much to offer academically and socially. For instance, I participated in many clubs that all differed from each other, but I have a strong liking for. I also tried out for new sports like tennis and bowling.
Over the past three years, Archbishop Ryan has become my second home. I have made life long friends and have been involved in some of the most amazing organizations and sports teams. My classmates, teammates, and fellow committee memebers have taught me hard work, dedication, and determination. Many of my amazing teachers have made an impact on me that I know will last the rest of my life. I have learned so much and grew physically, socially, and spiritually and will cherish each and every memory after I graduate. Archbishop Ryan was truly a great choice to spend my four years of high school.
Start Your Review of Archbishop Ryan High School
I actually had a very good experience at Archbishop Ryan High School. The academic environment definitely prepared me for college. The teachers were down to earth, helpful and very knowledgeable in their subject areas. I made lasting friendships there and the variety of extracurricular activities was limitless. I played football, managed Girls Lacrosse, and was the Treasurer for Future Business Leaders of America. There was something for everyone. I would highly recommend Archbishop Ryan High School for any student who would like to be college bound.
Their Mathematics department is exceptional. The Mathlettes have won the past 22 out of 25 years. Scholarship tests are an excellent way to afford a Catholic education for your children.
A great schooling option in the Northeast Philadelphia area. Friendly teachers and a good education. Practical uniforms. Always doing things for the students to reward good work and to make going to school more enjoyable. Only downside is the cost. It's constantly increasing and becoming very difficult to afford for average families.
I think that archbishop Ryan can be a very good school but there are always those very few kids that ruin it. The school is more diverse than people think, and we have plenty of clubs but not as many as we used to have. I could say we still need improvement there. Our teachers do have favoritism or are just straight liberal. There is great potential for archbishop Ryan but they have to put in place a system that allows most of the good kids in the school
Great school!love my friends there! I just wouldn't ever ever want to have to d it all over again I did my time...Best school! For all the great teachers I had, I am following in your footsteps. Thank you!
The academics and extracurriculars are very good, but some of the teachers and administration do not treat the students with respect at all.
My Ryan family helped me through the bad times and shared many awesome memories. I will cherish my four years there and I hope I become life-long friends with the Class of 2018. I fell certain that we are ready for the future. We are prepared for college. We are ... AR.
My experience at Archbishop Ryan was amazing. The music department is wonderful. I was in Concert Band and Marching Band. The teachers are always there when you need help with anything.
At Archbishop Ryan there are so many sports and clubs to join. I played lacroosee my freshman and sophomore year. I also played soccer all four years being the starting goalie for three. The staff and faculty at Ryan try to connect with the students to help them succeed threw the year. One thing that every Ryan student look forward to is color games. Color games is when you join together with your grade and compete. There are academic games and lunch games like volley ball, basket ball, and Hulu hoop competitions which anyone can sign up for. The last day of color games we have a talent show and sports games.
Overall, my experience with Archbishop Ryan High School is a positive one. I transferred to this school my sophomore year of high school and immediately fell in love with the comrade and commitment emptied into this school so that the students can have a lasting as well as an instructional experience for their education.
I enjoyed my time at archbishop ryan high school. One thing i would change about the school is the diversity. about 90% of the school is white so sometimes you can feel a little left out if you are a minority.
Student from 2010 to 2014. Had a good time with majority of great teachers and great activities. Athletics were prime of the time when I was enrolled. Great music and theater programs. CAD class was my favorite of all my classes. Really prepares you and challenges you for the real world (depending on professors).
I am currently a senior and have loved my time at Ryan! I am so happy that I chose this school and am grateful for the students and the few teachers whom have made my experience here absolutely indispensable. However, I feel like my experience would have not been possible had I not been an Honors and AP student all 4 years. Many students I have met in the other Tracks have not had the same responses as me and I truly hope that Ryan's Administration will reevaluate how much they are willing to change their system. The lack of the teachers' credibility and passion for education and their students' success is atrocious.I have witnessed the teachers talk down on students who were not in Honors/AP as if they were the most stupid creatures on Earth. Any teacher who dares to speak to any human being in such an inappropriate manner does not deserve to have the privilege of teaching future leaders of the world. I hope Ryan's administration will reevaluate the quality of Ryan education.
Archbishop Ryan is an above average school in Philadelphia, PA. The teachers are good for the most part. The principle and administration are great. Easy to make friends here.
Start Your Review of Archbishop Ryan High School
Choosing to attend Archbishop Ryan has been one of the best decisions that I have made for myself. At first, I was a little unsure if Ryan was the best school for me because I was afraid of the size. I was nervous about going to a school of that size. The size is now one of the positives of Ryan. Archbishop Ryan has so much to offer from sports, clubs, and so much more. I have made so many life long friends at school that I couldn't have done if I didn't go to Ryan. Archbishop Ryan is a wonderful school.
My overall experience at Archbishop Ryan was very good. I feel well prepared for college. The teachers and staff are knowledgeable and friendly.
I had a good experience in this high school, there were a lot of clubs and also good teachers. I would like to see a change in some of the classes we had to take when we didn't actually needed in our future life