Archbishop Murphy High School is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Everett, WA. It has 496 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. Tuition is $15,545 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 98% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Archbishop Murphy High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+69 Students
- A-50 Students
- A-45 Students
- B+39 Students
- A-32 Students
- B+29 Students
- B-17 Students
- A17 Students
- A-15 Students
- A+14 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Archbishop Murphy High School
Archbishop Murphy High School Reviews
I love this school! It is filled with teachers that truly care about your future and your experience at Murphy. We have excellent sport teams and the school is filled with spirit. Academics are of the highest priority, as they should be. The rigiours work prepared me for college and taught me life lessons. The only thing that needs work at Murphy is the administrative staff. Some of the staff get away with too much without procedures in place. Overall it is a great school with a strong community but like any institution it could always use improvement.
Murphy is a school for those students who are willing to strive for academic excellence but also develop in a close-knit community. Class sizes are on the smaller size with the maximum being around 25. The teachers are high quality and are willing to work with you and your schedule. The students are predominantly white, but the growing diversity is promising. Murphy has truly shaped me and prepped my ability to excel in college - I've never felt more at home.
This school is very nurturing to all students. It's an awesome transition from the public school life! It is also an amazing place to prepare for life after high school. I would highly recommend this school to anyone. The academics are great as well as the various sports. Everyone here is kind and courteous and willing to help at any cause. I love attending this school!