- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
The Marianists have a vision of education that values educating the whole person.
Five characteristics are at the center of all Marianist schools.
Educating for faith formation;
Providing an integral, quality education;
Educating in the Family Spirit;
Educating for service, justice, and peace; and
Educating for adaptation and change.
We pair this with our unique approach to education that recognizes that young men learn differently. It’s our academic vision to teach our students with REALearning: Relational, experiential and active learning. With new state-of-the-art classrooms that break the mold of rows of students, our mission trips that teach our young men about our neighbors and our athletic programs that value sportsmanship and hard work, we’ve made the commitment that places us as leaders in educating young men.
Archbishop Moeller High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-183 Students
- A-176 Students
- A176 Students
- A+174 Students
- A-112 Students
- B+77 Students
- B+62 Students
- A44 Students
- A39 Students
- A+37 Students
Our Academic Philosophy
“New times demand new methods,” Blessed Chaminade, the founder of the Society of Mary, said. In service to this commitment, we continue to evolve our learning model: Relational, Experiential, Authentic. We developed it based on research and best practices for teaching young men. We prepare students for life in the 21st century as men of faith, knowledge, and character - Men of Moeller.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.16 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses