At Archbishop McNicholas High School, we see each student for who he or she is and develop a personalized plan to elevate each student to his or her fullest potential in a Catholic, coeducational environment. Being prepared academically, socially, and emotionally for college and life demands an environment that is reflective of the real world. Our Catholic, coed dynamic empowers students to grow as individuals and as members of the community and gives them an advantage as they step confidently into the next phase of their lives.
Archbishop McNicholas High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-130 Students
- A+96 Students
- A-83 Students
- A77 Students
- A76 Students
- B+57 Students
- A-39 Students
- B34 Students
- B23 Students
- B18 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.20 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
Archbishop McNicholas High School Reviews
A person's 4 years in high school are forever etched into their memory. The 4 years of high school are so important and formative - academically, socially, athletically, and spiritually. McNick provides the right environment and culture to help kids springboard from adolescence into adulthood.