Archbishop Hannan High School Reviews

I really enjoy the family aspect of the school. It is a great learning environment for everyone to feel comfortable in and not overwhelmed. The faculty is always there and ready to help all students to pass.
Hannan is a very home like school, small but not too small. You can get very involved at school very easily. Hannan really is a home away from home. The teachers are very good about preparing you for college and getting to know you.
I love the overall environment of the school, whether it be the student involvement or the academic rigor. I wouldn't change much about the school except for the declining pride in the school and the lack of a Christian lifestyle reflected by a majority of the student body.
Start Your Review of Archbishop Hannan High School
Enjoyed it. I had a sense of binding with the students and teachers. I would recommend it to middle school students.
Archbishop Hanna Highschool, Has greatly improved my ability to grow as a young women and help prepare me for college in multiple ways.
Mr. Anger was the best teacher available. He made learning the material so much fun you did not realize you were learning. He is by far one of the best teachers the school has to offer.
Extracurriculars were my favorite thing about Hannan. I loved competing in sports the most out of anything but clubs were also nice considering I was involved in almost every single one of them.
The school was great but a heavy emphasis was placed on work load and it required much unnecessary time. Topics could be learned and reviewed without the excess work. The extra homework did not in anyway prepare me for college.
Many of the teachers could relate real life examples to the subjects at hand and this immensely helped to draw clarity to certain objects. When I was able to see how I could apply it to real world situations I was more likely to pay attention and want to learn.
Study a little everyday. If you don't you will get average grades
We have small developing teams but anyone is welcome to join and won't be discriminated
Super friendly and willing to help
Teachers are very open and willing to help tutor during their tutoring hours before and after school
I love every single teacher I have, even if I hate the subject.
Students are always encouraged to participate, however, many sports are underappreciated. Football, baseball, dance and cheer teams, and vollyball are prominant to the point where its detrimental to the other sports.
Everyone is accepted and hardly anyone is ever bullied. Often, the weirdest kids are the most loved. There is practically no peer pressure because we are all very comfortable with each other and treat each other like siblings.
My school is extremely strict, but at the same time they make sure that you know they care about you. They handle all rules effectively but also fairly. They listen to what we say and sometimes the rules are revoked when we let our feeling be known.
Start Your Review of Archbishop Hannan High School
My school has helped me grow in knowledge and happiness. I love it so much, any rating I give it won't be high enough. The teachers are nice and genuinly care, they notice when you're sad and encourage you to look on the good side. They often add something fun to the lesson so that one of the students will feel better. They love to brighten our days just as much as we like to brighten theirs.
The academics here are pretty great. The teachers actually care about you and will gladly stay late to help you! The counsel ours are a huge help with scheduling. You can actuality sit down with them and talk to them about it.
This school is insane when it comes to sports. There are more students that play a sport than not. Many play multiple sports. You can get on pretty much any team as long as you show up to practice.