Archbishop Hannan High School Reviews

I am currently a Junior at Archbishop Hannan and the past three years have been amazing, and I know I will miss it when I graduate.
Archbishop Hannan High School is an amazing academic environment. It is definitely the best high school in the area. It is a comfortable (but competitive) learning environment with most teachers as experts in their fields. Teachers are very supportive (both during class and tutoring hours). It is also very strict in terms of odd rules (especially in terms of uniform). The campus is extremely safe.
I loved everything about Archbishop Hannan! It became my home away from home. The teachers there are tremendous and I couldn’t ask for a better class! I love all my classmates and I will never forget the memories we made together at Hannan
Start Your Review of Archbishop Hannan High School
Archbishop Hannan has a great sense of community not only between students but between students, teachers, and faculty.
The school is a small yet well organized environment. The teachers are truly dedicated to helping the students of Archbishop Hannan High School. This school really provides a challenging and rigorous academic program which forces students to strive to meet their academic goals. Although, this does prove that the classes here are so rigorous, it can provide a struggling experience for any student, especially when becoming a junior or senior.
Overall I enjoyed this high school. There are a few things I'd like to change, such as the environment of being a part of the student body. This school is very grade based and if you fall behind you don't really recieve any help.
I've meet so many great friends at this school that I know will last a life time. All the classes were pretty east if you studied.
Archbishop Hannan is an excellent high school. I have had a great high school experience at Hannan. Teachers and staff are very helpful and I believe I am fully prepared to start college. Hannan's motto, charity leads to perfection, is always stressed and encouraged to be lived out in everything that we do.
I really enjoy the family aspect of the school. It is a great learning environment for everyone to feel comfortable in and not overwhelmed. The faculty is always there and ready to help all students to pass.
Hannan is a very home like school, small but not too small. You can get very involved at school very easily. Hannan really is a home away from home. The teachers are very good about preparing you for college and getting to know you.
I love the overall environment of the school, whether it be the student involvement or the academic rigor. I wouldn't change much about the school except for the declining pride in the school and the lack of a Christian lifestyle reflected by a majority of the student body.
Enjoyed it. I had a sense of binding with the students and teachers. I would recommend it to middle school students.
Archbishop Hanna Highschool, Has greatly improved my ability to grow as a young women and help prepare me for college in multiple ways.
Mr. Anger was the best teacher available. He made learning the material so much fun you did not realize you were learning. He is by far one of the best teachers the school has to offer.
Extracurriculars were my favorite thing about Hannan. I loved competing in sports the most out of anything but clubs were also nice considering I was involved in almost every single one of them.
The school was great but a heavy emphasis was placed on work load and it required much unnecessary time. Topics could be learned and reviewed without the excess work. The extra homework did not in anyway prepare me for college.
Many of the teachers could relate real life examples to the subjects at hand and this immensely helped to draw clarity to certain objects. When I was able to see how I could apply it to real world situations I was more likely to pay attention and want to learn.
Start Your Review of Archbishop Hannan High School
Study a little everyday. If you don't you will get average grades
We have small developing teams but anyone is welcome to join and won't be discriminated
Super friendly and willing to help