Archbishop Edward McCarthy High School Reviews

My son has been going to Archbishop Edward McCarthy high school since he was one year old. The staff is great just like family! I love the atmosphere and they take great care of my son.
It’s an amazing school! I went here for 3 years and my brother went there for 2 years. The teachers and staff are so nice!!
Great (good) school going from strength to strength, three of my children attended and two of them are now at university and doing well.
Start Your Review of Archbishop Edward McCarthy High School
Both of my grandchildren go to this school. It is a fantastic school that takes the students learning and welfare to be of equal paramount importance.
Very good school, my children have been here for nearly 3 years and they have made a vast progress, you can see why this school is rated outstanding.
This High School will give you the best memories with your friends and even with your teachers. Archbishop may have it’s up and downs but at the end all you have to do is just enjoy the time that you have in high school because later on life will just take you on and also try to be a good student and value your education very much because there’s others that don’t have the same freedom as you do. So I say that Archbishop Mccarthy is the best.
Archbishop Edward McCarthy Wonderful school with supporting team and good education. A better place for achievements!
Archbishop Edward McCarthy school is the best high school they have good teachers and prepared me for education to high school very well and deserve 5 stars.
Archbishop Edward McCarthy High School Great area to learn and has amazing eduction and amazing experiences for all students from k-12
Its a beautiful school with lots of generous people, the staff is amazing and the school has a lot of amazing facilities.
Archbishop Edward Mccarthy is one of the few schools that encourage children in many activities. This school is a wonderful chance for those who enjoy many things. A great school!
It is an excellent school in every single respect: academia, sport and extracurricular. It definitely deserves 5 stars.
My children love going to Archbishop Edward Mccarthy High School because they get a balanced time to spend in both learning and playing.
I highly recommend this school. The teachers are fantastic. Class instruction is organized. The school provides a safe, loving and secure environment.
I can proudly say that my children are in the best hands. Archbishop Edward McCarthy High School deserves appreciation for providing the best learning environment to students.
I would highly recommend Archbishop Edward McCarthy to other parents, as my own daughter studies there and I am really happy with her overall progress. The teachers are really helpful there.
I really appreciate this school and the people associated with it, as they use all the latest technological aids to educate our children. It makes children well-acquainted with technology from a young age.
Start Your Review of Archbishop Edward McCarthy High School
I love this school so glad all my children go there, Teachers are lovely and involve parents in activities at school.
Best school I would recommend it.
I loved studying here. It was one of the best years of my life and has impacted my life in an amazingly positive way. I would love to relive those moments. Definitely one of the best schools in the country.