Archbishop McCarthy is a Catholic college preparatory high school. Our forty-eight acre campus provides a safe and structured environment for our students with an emphasis on faith, family and education. The school is recognized as a Catholic Education Honor Roll School and is an Apple Distinguished School.
We are committed to excellence in education and embrace a mission of innovation in Catholic education. Through community service and mission work, our students learn to serve and offer their time and talents to help others.
The school fosters a culture of innovation in teaching and learning, with the goal that our students are independent thinkers and global citizens. Technology is an integral part of the curriculum, and students and teachers are challenged to work creatively and collaboratively. The curriculum offers honors, advanced placement and dual enrollment opportunities in every department.
Archbishop Edward A. McCarthy High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-454 Students
- A-442 Students
- A+428 Students
- A413 Students
- A+296 Students
- B+259 Students
- B249 Students
- A173 Students
- B+154 Students
- C87 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.52 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.59 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.58 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.59 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.67 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.67 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.48 responses