Archbishop Curley High School is an above average, private, boarding, all-boys, Catholic school located in Baltimore, MD. It has 572 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. Tuition is $66,950 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 86% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Boarding (Tuition + Boarding)
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+92 Students
- A62 Students
- A-46 Students
- B44 Students
- A-43 Students
- B+38 Students
- A38 Students
- B-36 Students
- B-31 Students
- A+24 Students
Culture & Safety
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 22 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Archbishop Curley High School Reviews
Archbishop Curley is great school because it has a good curriculum and a variety activities for the young men. Also, most of the teachers will take time with the young men to make sure that get what is needed academically. Yes, all schools have some problems, but none ARE perfect!
Excellent school that prepared me for college and my career. Curley features an excellent faculty that engages their students and really cares. Teachers are always willing to go the extra mile to help their students to succeed. The College Counseling Office does a great job to help each student to find a university that best fits their needs. I look forward to my son attending one day!
Archbishop Curley is everything you want in a Catholic High School. You will make lifelong relationships while learning top-notch academics. I highly suggest!